This Page

has been moved to new address

Kim & Scott's Pretzels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Kim & Scott's Pretzels

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kim & Scott's Pretzels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Kim & Scott's Pretzels

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kim & Scott's Pretzels

I had a coupon for Kim & Scott's Pretzels so I decided to test them out.

027

I got the grilled cheese pretzel. I chose to cook it using the oven method and I'm glad I did. The cheese was melty but the pretzel was crispy. Perfection?

033
The only problem with these pretzels is how TASTY they are. I ate one for dinner since it was slightly high in calories (350 cals) It was great with a small salad. I'd definitely buy these again. They come in pizza flavor and spinach.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Adventures in Newlywed said...

Oooh yummy, that looks so good!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I need to try these pretzels!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 6:33 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

They look so fresh and beautiful! I want a pretzel now. Haven't had one in a long time.

 
At March 6, 2009 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Adventures in Newlywed said...

I tagged you on my blog!

 
At March 6, 2009 at 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pretzels - have you ever had an Auntie Anne's? They have them in malls, but I first got introduced to them at the train station - what better snack for an hour train ride?

Until I found out they dipped them in butter and even a plain one came in at like 500 calories! But oh so good!

Good choice on baking them to get the crunch!

 
At March 7, 2009 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, YUM!!! And pizza flavor? OH MAN Yum!!!!! lol!

 
At March 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pretzel looks awesome! I'm going to have to add that to my "to try" list ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home