This Page

has been moved to new address

SHREDDDDDDDDD! Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: SHREDDDDDDDDD! Day 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

SHREDDDDDDDDD! Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: SHREDDDDDDDDD! Day 1

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SHREDDDDDDDDD! Day 1

So I didn't start the Shred last night like I had planned to. I would give you a long explanation of why but instead of making excuses I will move on.

Today I DID IT!

20 minutes of the Shred
10 minutes of ab Pilates
10 minutes of yoga to chill myself out. I needed a good stretch.

Day one of the Shred wasn't entirely easy for me. I am so out of shape. It's hard to believe that I participated in a 6 week boot camp class. My joints cracked as I was working out. EW! Regardless I got a fairly decent workout in. I struggled with butt kicks because I feel so ridiculous doing them. Plus I worry that my downstairs neighbors will hear me jumping around. I need to get over it!

I can't wait for tomorrow! I plan on more shred, yoga and a short run if I can force myself!

124 days until our wedding. I'm starting to majorly stress out about fitting into my dress. Remind me of that next time my professor offers me girl scout cookies, okay? ha! I tried a "samoa" today. I was surprised at how good it was! Why haven't I tried those before? (I am picturing Jillian screaming "no no no!" at me for typing that. LOL)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Adventures in Newlywed said...

I freaked out about fitting into my wedding dress too - don't worry, you'll probably lose weight naturally before the wedding from being busy and a little stressed anyway. I actually almost got too small (but we went to Jamiaca to get married, so the 2 days before the wedding I drank/ate my way back to the right size :) Good for you for working out!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM , Blogger MaryBeth said...

Congrats on your great work out and I have all faith in the fact that your dress will fit you just fine and you will be a beautiful bride. As far as the cookies go...they will be the death of you because they are so darn good, turn your head and don't look back. Keep up the great work!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love love yoga. i feel so relaxed and stress free after!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home