This Page

has been moved to new address

Benihana!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Benihana!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Benihana!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Benihana!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Benihana!

On Sunday we met up with Andy's parents and sisters for dinner at Benihana! I had never been before so I was excited/nervous. I checked out the menu online before going to make sure things were okay. I'm a dork.

004

We started out with onion soup and a salad. I didn't think to take pictures! So I took a picture of these sauces instead. They were both fantastic!

009

Fried rice heart. I didn't try any of the rice but it sure looked good!

016

Onion "volcano."

017

My veggies and shrimp next to Andy's niece's corn and chicken.

020

A picture of me and my flower girls. AW!

I have way more blogging to do! I'm working on it!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 3, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Looks great! Haven't had Benihana in years, mainly because it isn't in our area. Tokyo Wako seems to be pretty different from Benihana as you photos show the vegetables and the meat are mixed together when served and not separate.

The sauces that places serve for teppanyaki are always great! Very flavorful and delicious with anything.

 
At March 3, 2009 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I liked that they mixed the veggies with the meat. I think it's tastier that way!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

I would think so too. The veggies would soak up the meat flavor easier and maybe get more flavor too!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Selba said...

I'm blog hopping in here :)

The onion 'volcano' looks cute!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I love the show they put on when they cook at Japanese steak houses and the food is always very good!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I love Benihana - it's a great dining experience.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home