This Page

has been moved to new address

I don't wanna

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I don't wanna

This Page

has been moved to new address

I don't wanna

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I don't wanna

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I don't wanna

I am so tired today. I had the hardest time sleeping last night. I am one of those people who needs eight hours of sleep a night to be decent. I rarely achieve this goal. (More than eight hours of sleep is not a good thing either.)

I'm training myself though. My new 5:30am wake up time is not loved or appreciated. My morning routine is pretty nutty too. The alarm goes off. I tell Andy to let me sleep for "5 more  minutes" and toss and turn trying to convince myself that early mornings are a good thing. Eventually I convince myself to get up, spend one hour flat-ironing my hair so I don't look insane, chug some coffee and drive to work. (Andy makes me coffee daily, he is an angel for doing this. I still have no idea how to make coffee.)

008

Because I am tired and we are running low on groceries, I decided to klss. (Keep lunch simple stupid!) I microwaved 1/2 cup of edamame.

009

This Kashi meal (I bought a 4 pack at Costco for a great price. Mama said we'd have days where we wouldn't want to cook. Mama knows best.)

010

Yum!

011

I mixed the edamame with the Kashi meal, added sliced granny smith apples and some grapes and called it healthy.

012

I am in love with Kashi's pilaf. I'm not a big fan of rice or pilafs either so this is saying something. It's nutty, chewy and filling.

013

This sriracha seriously improved the meal. My mouth likes to be on fire.

Do you ever eat frozen meals because you're too busy or too lazy like me? Do you jazz them up somehow?

Also am I the only person alive who has a rough time eating apples (aside from honeycrisp. I love those.) I swear the texture bothers me so much. I can only eat apples if they are sliced. Weird?

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At September 14, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Kashi is one of the few brands of frozen foods that I'll eat. I haven't had that one yet. I'll have to give it a try. Their mayan harvest bake is my faaaavorite!! :) Soooooo yummy!! Yes, I have to jazz up frozen meals by bulking them up with more veggies, or like you, putting some sriracha on. I think they're a bit boring and small for my taste without doctoring them up a bit.

 
At September 14, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Blogger WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Food for thought
With digest taught.
Spice is nice
To entice.

You are a nice person to share your wisdom.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

 
At September 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

I always douse things in Sirracha only so I can complain to PD, "My mouth is on F-EYE-UH!!!" I like it. He does not. Good night!

 
At September 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Blogger lynn said...

i eat frozen meals b/c 1. i'm lazy 2. i'm curious so many brands to try!!!

 
At September 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Heather said...

OMG, I couldn't sleep last night either. AND I get up at 5:30, too! Today was killer.
I'm a huge apple fan, though. LOVE to eat them straight up!

 
At September 14, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Ameena said...

I have never had a Kashi meal but these look pretty tasty! Actually, I haven't had a frozen meal since my college days.

I am not a huge fan of apples either unless they are sliced. I think it has to do with the messiness of the whole thing.

 
At September 14, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

I could never get up at 530 that is SO early. I started waking up at 6, but 5 anything is too much for me. I make frozen meals for lunch every now and then. Usually when I'm too lazy to make lunch the night before or am low on groceries they help me out! I usually add some veggies to go with it to help keep me full.

 
At September 14, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

i love your lazy meal! you still had nice components.. fruit, grains, veg, protein. good work! i like my apples sliced, too. but that is just because they are easier to dunk in PB.. and they seem to last longer! xo

 
At September 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

True story- I used to eat 3 apples every day. I could only eat them if they were sliced in 8 equal pieces. OCD much? Yes!

I am a wreck if I get less than 7 hours of sleep.

I can't do frozen meals, but I eat a bunch of ridiculous crap instead, so I should probably get on them for my own sanity :)

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

you're not weird. i cannot eat an apple unless its a gala apple. the flavors of the other apples make me gag.
we must be on the same kick...i had some edamame with a homemade frozen entre. lol. cuz i was lazy :-)

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigawsh - I will not eat an apple unless it's sliced either. That and Corn on the cob - I just can't do it! And super lover of the Sriracha! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home