This Page

has been moved to new address

Flashback Friday: Disneyland Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Flashback Friday: Disneyland Edition

This Page

has been moved to new address

Flashback Friday: Disneyland Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Flashback Friday: Disneyland Edition

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Flashback Friday: Disneyland Edition

IMG_1885

Andy and I are going to Disneyland with his mom today! It was decided that a flashback friday was needed.

Disneyland means a lot to me and Andy. When we were dating long distance, we used to meet up at Disneyland (it's centrally located to where we both lived) and enjoy the day.

Black and White Disneyland Castle

buzzlightyear

Andy's aim has improved. Mine has not.

Picture 1857

We've been to Disneyland with Daniel tons of times!

IMG_0087

And consumed countless pineapple dole whips!

snorkel

I can't wait! Catch up with you soon!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At August 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

you two are adorbs. i havent been to disney in FOREVER. i love it

 
At August 20, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! We've only been to Epcot center in Florida - but I got to eat at Emeril's so I was happy!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Hillary said...

*Jealous!* I've never been to Disneyland or Disney World before! Unfortunately it's such a long trip from MN that I feel like I need to wait for kids to justify going so far! :)
Have fun!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

We have a little Disney countdown calendar for our trip...19 DAYS!!!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Anonymous Eden said...

O I'd love to join you two the next time you go! As I told you at the meetup, Disneyland is the only amusement park i like! I'd the food there is always fun to explore!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Kat said...

I miss that place!! My hubby and I used to go all the time cause we had passes, but now that they have uped the prices we cant afford it. Maybe one day :)

 
At August 20, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

I've never heard of a pineapple dole whip, but omg, I think I would LOVE it!! I've only been to Disney World in FL, but love it! I'm excited for when our little boy is old enough so we can take him!! :)

 
At August 20, 2010 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Heather said...

OMG, those pictures are fantastic! What great memories.....have fun!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Kelly said...

Love all the pictures. The coloring in the first is especially pretty. It's also been SO long since I have had a dole whip!

 
At August 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

I heart disneyland!!!!!!

 
At August 21, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

I love Disneyland! I used to work for a company that did grad night at disney. This meant I got to go on Pirates of the Caribbean at night. It was awesome!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Anonymous Megan @ Healthy Hoggin' said...

Hope you guys had a fun time at Disneyland!! I love those Dole whips! :)

 
At August 22, 2010 at 11:56 PM , Blogger lynn said...

can't even tell you how much i love disney!!! i even did a commercial for them back in the day - best job ever!!!

 
At August 23, 2010 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Ha, ha! That last photo is hilarious! Being on the opposite side of the country I've never been to Disneyland, only Disney World. Hope you have a great time!

 
At August 23, 2010 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

You guys are so cute! I hope you had a great time :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home