This Page

has been moved to new address

Daniel's birthday and Disneyland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Daniel's birthday and Disneyland

This Page

has been moved to new address

Daniel's birthday and Disneyland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Daniel's birthday and Disneyland

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Daniel's birthday and Disneyland

014

Daniel had a good birthday. My little sister Sarah and I took him to lunch at Red Robin. I got Dan a laptop desk since he is obsessed with The Sims. It's yellow because he is also all over Spongebob.

013

He also got a birthday sundae but made me take off the whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. (Did I mention that the kid only eats vanilla ice cream?)

009

Love that little man.

The next day we headed over to Disneyland with Andy's mom.

026

I immediately got a blueberry muffin because I was starving. It was DELICIOUS but oh so buttery. I couldn't finish it.

027

I took pictures of myself on the Winnie the Pooh ride. (I sing "Heffalumps and Woozels" the entire time. Anyone else?)

029

I ate a surprisingly good turkey sandwich. (With caramelized mushrooms & onions, honey mustard and cranberry sauce)

030

And a veggie pasta salad.

031

And forced Andy to take stupid photos.

032

Went on the ride with the ear-worm. (It was recently updated and it's air-conditioned.)

033

034

038

The teacher in his element. (He has forced me to sit through this...awful)

039

We drank sangria.

042

Checked out updated menus!

044

045

Ate a salad with figs, goat cheese and nuts. Figs are delicious!

047

Andy ordered seafood pasta.

048

Josie and I had beef tenderloins with gorgonzola potatoes.

049

And we actually got to watch a parade while eating our dinner. It was really fun.

050

051

053

I love Pixar movies.

055

Seriously this parade was a blast!

056

I'm a child at heart, obviously.

057

For dessert, we had berries in balsamic syrup, lemon-vanilla panna cotta and chocolate espresso tarts. It was delicious.

We ate at the Trattoria in California Adventure if anyone is wondering.

058

059

We got fast passes to see The World of Color!

064

My World of Color photos did not really turn out but it was an incredible show and totally worth the wait to see it. Andy, Josie and I were pleased.

I already want to go back. Blogger Disneyland meetup please?

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At August 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger lynn said...

been wanting to see "world of color!" i saw something similar in disneyworld a few years ago and was blown away.

YES to blogger meetup at disneyland!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Kat said...

Oh how I miss dineyland!! I really want to see that world of color show too!! I bet it is so gorgeous!! Im glad the day was a good one :)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Anonymous Tina said...

LOVE Disney! I want to go back so badly.

What a cute kid. I have to disagree with him on the whipped topping though. It's the best part!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

Dude, I wanna go! No fair!
lucky lil brother though! :-)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous kalin said...

i wanna go to disneyland! buy me a plane ticket and i'll go with you :-)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous The Linz said...

LOL - I wish I lived closer to Disneyland i would totally meet up with you!! :) Omg, the sangria looked so refreshing!! :)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Mari said...

awwww your brother is too cute!

Damn disney has some really good food! made me hungry reading this post lol

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

I may be planning a mini blogger meetup at the Jamba Juice in Downtown Disney in a couple weeks if you are interested...

Which restaurant had the "Mediterranean Vegetarian?" That looks right up my alley!

And thanks for noting the World of Color Fast Pass! Can't wait!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 11:23 AM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

I'll have to try that restaurant. I love Disneyland. So much fun.
Have you been to Club 33?
Blogger Meetup at Disneyland- that would be awesome.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I'm impressed with the food selection at Disney! I'm so there!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Mandy A said...

Wow... I grew up in Orlando, FL (now live in Nashville, TN) but so weird to see pics of Disneyland and see how different it is from disney world! I miss disney :( We always try to get there in some way when we visit home... but I've never been to disneyland - yet!

 
At August 25, 2010 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I'm jealous of your DL trip! We love Walt Disney World (we're Disney Vacation Club Members) but I've never been to Disneyland. One day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home