This Page

has been moved to new address

Kauai Day 1: Livin' in Paradise

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Kauai Day 1: Livin' in Paradise

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kauai Day 1: Livin' in Paradise

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Kauai Day 1: Livin' in Paradise

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kauai Day 1: Livin' in Paradise

Hello! We're home from Kauai!

002

We started the trip off with beer and cocktails in the airport while waiting to leave. Our flight was a little late so it was a splendid idea. Time needed to be wasted.

003

Andy stuck with a beer while I drank a strawberry margarita. It helped make the flight go by a bit faster. We landed in Kauai almost an hour later than we planned on. We immediately went to bed in our condo and woke up to...

004

This view from our lanai (balcony)! I was so excited! Waking up to the sounds of the ocean is one thing but seeing how beautiful the ocean is another.

We were up at 6am electing not to adjust from California to Hawaii time. (it's a 3 hour difference. We preferred to get up super early and go to bed late.)

007

Here's Andy on our morning walk.

008

And myself.

011

And the wild chickens that roam throughout the area. They are considered pests but I truly loved them!!!!

014

Next up was breakfast. I needed coffee something fierce.

015

Andy ordered eggs, portuguese sausage, toast and hash browns. Portuguese sausage is amazingly flavorful, greasy and spicy. 2 slices of it was plenty.

016

I ordered an egg wrap that came with passion fruit/papaya jelly on top. It was incredible paired with the savory eggs, portuguese sausage and veggies inside. I loved this breakfast. See, I'm one of those people who just can't do sweet, carby breakfasts. Pancakes won't do it for me. I'll just be hungry in an hour.

017

019

Leave it to us to go to a burger place for breakfast.

I have over 400 pictures to share! Believe me we're both excited to blog. Andy will be blogging as well. I plan on catching up on your blog posts also. I missed the blog world! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM , Anonymous kalin said...

welcome back! a week and a half till i'm in hawaii!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Katie @ Healthy Heddleston said...

I've eaten at Po`ipu Tropical Burgers! I'm so excited for all your recaps!! I lived on Kauai for 2.5 months during a dietetic rotation. Check out my page and type in "Hawaii" and you'll get my "Rewind" posts!!

 
At July 10, 2010 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

That egg wrap you ordered looks awesome!! Especially with that yummy passion fruit/papaya jelly. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!! :)

 
At July 11, 2010 at 6:44 PM , Anonymous Notes from the Fatty File said...

That balcony photo makes me want to go on a tropical vacation so badly! And I am intrigued by the sweet and savory of your egg wrap. Looks delish. Welcome back!

 
At July 11, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

One day I'll make my way to the islands instead of just a two hour stopover for a flight.

 
At July 11, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Welcome back! I'm so excited for your recaps. I read the post after this already. Love the top you are wearing, Amanda!

 
At August 16, 2022 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous Office Movers Redmond said...

Awesome blogg you have here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home