This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Post: Amanda's little sister!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Guest Post: Amanda's little sister!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Post: Amanda's little sister!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Guest Post: Amanda's little sister!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Guest Post: Amanda's little sister!

Hi everyone! This is a guest post from Sarah, Amanda's younger sister at Love in the Time of Text Messaging (not a food or health blog). Amanda asked me to post the remainder of our Las Vegas pictures while she vacations in Kauai. From the sound of it, they are having a wonderful time!

Our second dinner while in Vegas was at Fiamma in the MGM Grand. I'm not sure my amateur food photography does it justice!

The love birds started off with a bellini.

When our waiter brought us he had to ask us if it was alright that the bread had pork lard in it. Yes, pork lard. Don't worry, we said yes and let me tell you, pork bread ftw. It was perfect for dipping in olive oil and didn't taste anything like bacon.
Amanda started off with a Caesar salad, while friends Tiffany and Gary split calamari.
Amanda ordered spaghetti with meatballs. I should mention at this point that all the pasta is made fresh daily and was phenomenal, meaning even regular old spaghetti with meatballs was delish.
I split an order of agnolotti with Italian sausage and tomatoes with my younger sister. It was AMAZING. Even the half order was filling, thanks in part to having devoured the pork bread.
I can't exactly remember what Andy ordered. Obviously some kind of delicious meat.
We finished off our meal with chocolate dipped biscotti.

That ladies and gentlemen, was the first blog post, I've ever written about food. Ever since Amanda started this blog, I've become obsessed with food/health/nutrition bloggers of all sorts.

Now a question for you. When I'm at home, I get tired of eating out so much because I stick to the same restaurants and tend to be the opposite of adventurous. On the other hand, when I'm on vacation I love to try new places. Are you a more adventurous eater when you're on vacation?

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger lynn said...

good job with your guest post!
i am actually more adventurous when i'm not traveling, because i can plan my regular meals around it. but in general, i'm pretty much up for trying anything new whenever the opportunity presents itself.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
Jealous you got to guest post! I don't know about that pork bread...sounds scary...but I do consider myself to be more willing to try different things when on vacation. Like we will have to do when we have our turn in Hawaii!

-Kerry

 
At July 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Mari said...

AWW I wish my sis would do a guest post! I am just like you, when I order takeout from home, I stick with what I know...I hate being disappointed lol

 
At July 7, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Hi Sarah!! So sweet of you to do a guest post for your lovely sis!! :) I looooove spaghetti and meatballs!! When I'm on vacation I am most definitely a more adventurous eater. I like to try whatever the place I'm in is known for.

 
At July 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Yelena said...

Great guest post! I definitely like to try a little bit of new things while on vacation but I stick to my normal eating style for the most part.

I actually like to try new things at home as well, but it's not as fun when not on vacation!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Sophia Lee said...

I'm always an adventurous eater...be it traveling or not! I just get so bored with just one restaurant!

By the way, Amanda rocks, and so do you! Congrats on your first food post! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home