This Page

has been moved to new address

Major Procrastinator!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Major Procrastinator!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Major Procrastinator!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Major Procrastinator!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Major Procrastinator!

I love procrastinating. (NOT!) I had a two page paper to write today (it's due at 4pm) but I got called into work last minute! Somehow I managed to bust that thing out in 30 minutes! Luckily, I had read the material beforehand.

Work was good! I worked with first graders on speech therapy. I love speech therapy! I actually want to eventually work in speech-language pathology. I went to speech therapy in elementary school for about a year. All sorts of issues with my vocalic R. Which is pretty typical for first graders. Most just sort of grow out of it.

Anyways, I won't bore you!

009

This morning I made myself a smoothie with 8 frozen strawberries, one banana, 2 tbsp flax seed (too much!), 4 oz of POM Wonderful juice and a splash of vanilla almond breeze. I had to drink it on the way to work!

010

With flash. It was dark in our apartment this morning!

011

Lunch was a chicken caesar wrap with avocado from Camille's. I love their wraps.

013

This wrap clocks in at 450 calories, which isn't terrible for take out!

Congratulations to Christine, who guessed correctly that my blog title from this morning came from a Tori Amos song. I'll be sending out her V-Day Prize tomorrow morning!

I have to go to class now and then do Day 3 of Couch to 5k Week 4. It's going to be brutal!

1. Do you like working out in the evening? I hate it! It's going to take lots of willpower!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

your smoothie combo sounds delish. i actually like afternoon exercise. i have a lot more energy at that time of day.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Olga @ Healthing It said...

I hate working out in the evening but I have to get used to it...I'm starting a new job next week and will only have time to go after work!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

I love speech therapy also!! Too funny!! That is what I really want to do, but it would take forever to get my master's in it and I wouldn't be able to work while getting it. Just not possible... sighhhh...

I love chicken ceasar wraps. I haven't had one in way too long. I may have to recreate one at home for old time's sake.

I always workout during the afternoons after I get home from school. I worked out in the evenings in college and loved it, but can't even imagine doing that now.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to work out in evening! I'm not a morning person, and I seem to get a second wind in the evening. It's definitely the time for me!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 4:17 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

I'm with you, working out in the evening sucks. And getting up early sucks too. I'd rather a mid-day workout which doesn't work to well since I'm at work from 8-5. ugh!
Love the San Diego Chargers glass. LOL

 
At February 11, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger M. Lilly Grohman said...

My MIL is a speech pathologist for one of the local elementary schools.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Urgh, I hate working out in the evening. If I miss my runs in the morning, I just don't do it. Evenings is just chillax time for me!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger lynn said...

i'm procrastinating as a type.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I prefer to work out in the evening! I have way more energy at night than I do in the day. I always daydream at night about all the great workouts I will do in the day - and then I never do them!

 
At February 12, 2010 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Ca88andra said...

30mins for a two page paper - thats pretty good!
I'm a morning person for exercise, by afternoon I'm far too tired.

 
At February 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your smoothie sounds delish! I haven't tried adding flax, might have to!

I prefer to work out in the afternoon, but my schedule does not allow for that. So I usually work out after work. And about once a week or so I get up early for the 5:30 am spin classes. EEk!

 
At February 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Diana said...

I do like working out in the evening, but typically if I do it on my way home from work. If I go home first I rarely feel like leaving. lol :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home