This Page

has been moved to new address

Green limousine for the redhead dancing dancing girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Green limousine for the redhead dancing dancing girl

This Page

has been moved to new address

Green limousine for the redhead dancing dancing girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Green limousine for the redhead dancing dancing girl

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Green limousine for the redhead dancing dancing girl

A special prize to first commenter to correctly guess what my title comes from.

Hint- It's a lyric from one of my favorite artists.

Hint 2- Your prize will be of the Valentine's Day variety.

006

My lunch yesterday was a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat bun with honey mustard and laughing cow cheese. It was okay but needed tomato and lettuce!

007

And yes, I totally ate it on the floor while reviewing my lesson plan on active vs. passive voice.

001

In between classes, I ate this Caprese Sandwich at school. My school carries premade sandwiches, wraps and salads from this company called Organtic to go and their stuff is pretty good. Unfortunately the red onion in the sandwich and garlic on the bread made me feel kind of weird. Raw onions do that sometimes. And $6.79 is a lot for a sandwich! I should start bringing pb and j sandwiches in my purse.

006

When I got home, I opened a package from my secret bloggie valentine! Isn't her writing nice? I still don't know who it was!

008

I was excited to get a Larabar from her! I've been meaning to try these again.

003

Here's a picture with all the goods!

1. a journal with the letter "A" on the front. LOVE!
2. a set of cards that say, "Cute as a button"
3. a vanilla scented candle
4. 2 Clif "C" bars which seem sort of like Larabars. I've never had them so we'll see.
5. 2 Larabars
6. a heart shaped dish and 2 heart cookie cutters.
7. Some gum!!! (I love gum!)
8. A Clif Mojo bar. I LOVE these!

Thanks secret bloggie valentine! Whoever you are!

004

Can't wait to try this flavor!

(Don't forget to comment with your guess on where my blog title for today came from for a prize from me!

I'll be back with a regular blog later.

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Keri said...

Oh, Now You've spoken my language here so I have to comment. Love your blog. Crazy Cool, and love the plumaria! I do sandwiches on my blog. Nothing serious, but lots of fun. I'm now following you. Thanks, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

 
At February 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Christine said...

That's Tori Amos, right??? I think the song is called "mother" or "my mother." not sure.
I love your blog, by the way :)

 
At February 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Christine said...

I just recently started reading your blog. Are you still a Hanson fan? I'm still a fan and dam proud! haha I saw them in concert in October. Can't wait to see them again!!!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger lynn said...

Tori Amos' "Mother," a song I listened to WAY TOO MUCH freshman year of college.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous Christine said...

Just verifying that the title is "mother." Haven't heard this song in forever!!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger itsawrap said...

Mother by Tori Amos! Great package...(that's what she said :)

 
At February 11, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Christine! Email me at amanda.mcgreevy@gmail.com so I can mail out your prize! :)

 
At February 11, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

Look at all your goodies! How does your secret bloggie valentine get your address if you dont know who it is?

 
At February 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Wow, a secret blogger valentine. That's a cool idea.
Haven't thought about Hanson is quite a few years. LOL

 
At February 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Looks like you got some fun goodies!! I love larabars!! :)

 
At February 11, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

Niiiice! I have to post my secret blogger Valentine... although it wasnt much of a secret since she and I were the only participants. tee hee!

 
At February 11, 2010 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Maurie Renee said...

That's so awesome. She does have really pretty hand writting and you got some goodies <3

 
At February 11, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Lori said...

All about eating on the floor! Ha! We have no furniture while we are trying to finalize the house purchase. Dinner on the floor has become common practice. :) I'm loving this secret valentine thing. I didn't hear about it early enough the participate, but I love seeing what everyone is getting.

 
At February 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

What a great package!! I love it!! I wish I would have known about this secret bloggie valentine thing - I totally would have participated! How fun :-)

 
At February 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Emily said...

What a fun package! Were we not supposed to reveal ourselves? I did!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home