This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Holiday ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD

This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Holiday ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD

We're back from Oregon! We had a wonderful visit with family. It's been tough getting back to reality. I am coping with cyber monday deals. Healthy, I know. By the way, I signed up for six classes next semester. Financially it's smarter for me to take six classes a semester than to take my usual four. The California teaching credential program has about thirty one units total so I'm hoping to knock most of it out in 2 semesters.

001

Our family road trip started out with a drive to UC Riverside to pick up my baby sister Emily. Isn't her dorm room cute? Not gonna lie, I am thrilled that I never lived in a dorm. I think I would have hated it.

002

The dorm room door is cute though and Emily's roommate seems sweet and quiet. Emily says she's a great roomie.

004

After visiting Emily's dorm, we drove back home. (Riverside is about 2 hours from where we live with traffic. And of course we hit holiday traffic!)

005

My cousin Helena, Sarah, Andy and myself drove in one car and my parents, Emily and Daniel drove in another. It was nice not to be cramped in one car. Here is Sarah posing with some delicious Country Choice Organic Iced Oatmeal cookies. Perfect road trip snack!

006

These are super addicting.

007

They are sweet and crunchy without tasting too sugary. I give them 2 thumbs up.

008

Road trip tunes via Andy's ipod.

009

We stopped in Weed, Ca for lunch. Yes, we were extremely amused by Weed.

011

012

013

014

The Weed store was also entertaining. (we had driven about 6 hours at this point. delirium sets in after 5 hours of driving.)

017

021

Once we got to Bend, Oregon we stopped at my Aunt Carolyn's house to celebrate my 2nd cousin Ben's 1st birthday! Ben is such a cutie. Totally makes me want a baby.

022

Ben and his aunt (my cousin) Sam.

We stayed in a town called Sunriver. It was a 15 minute drive from Bend.

027

Snow!

028

Andy, Emily and me standing out front of the house.

030

Emily, Sarah, me and Andy. (I have another sister named Kerry who had to work. She stayed home in California. We missed you Kerry!)

032

I'm pretty exhausted myself. It took us FOREVER to get home last night due to holiday traffic. I'm going to attempt unpacking now. Can't wait to catch up on blogs and see what you are all up to! And don't worry, we had tons of Oregonian adventures to share with you.

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At November 30, 2009 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Margie said...

Can't wait to read more~! Wish you were still here - what a great time we all had!

 
At November 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time-i've only been to bend in the summer, i have been told it's fantastic in the winter!
come to portland next time you're in oregon :-)

 
At November 30, 2009 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Rose said...

This looks like SO MUCH fun. Love Bright Eyes - have you heard Monsters of Folk yet?

 
At November 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back! I've been reading your tweets about Oregon, and I was right that you have had a mighty fun trip! :D

 
At November 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

yup. by the looks of just that one song and your comment today i bet we dig a lot of the same tunes! mine & marshall's mtb song is "hey is that a ninja up there"~best. ever.

your road trip looked like a blast! i would totally get a kick out of weed, ca too :P loving the snow!! i need some more here.. like right now.

glad you are back! XOXO

 
At November 30, 2009 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Can't wait to read the rest of your Thanksgiving recap. Ben is such a cutie!

 
At November 30, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

welcome back, beautiful :) sounds like you had a great break!

p.s. I love those cookies!

 
At November 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Erica said...

hahahahha the weed store! I love it. Looks like a total blast. Sometimes road trips are just perfection. Gorgeous views

 
At November 30, 2009 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Awww, your sister's name is Emily!! :)

Looks like a nice trip! Gorgeous mountain!!

 
At November 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM , Blogger sam said...

Dorm life looks hardcore. I could probably only handle it if I roomed with gaga or akon.

the weed store. lol I really want to visit weed it sounds enchanting.

 
At November 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

find any good cyber monday deals?! looks like a great time with family! good luck with the 6 classes next semester!

 
At November 30, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Mari said...

it looks like you had a blast!

and you look amazing! You are such a pretty girl =)

 
At December 1, 2009 at 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute family :) Glad you had a good time! I am spoiled, I only stayed on campus for a year and it was more of an apartment than a dorm, but it was so expensive. Luckily (or maybe not?) I went to college in my hometown so moving back home was no big deal ;-)

 
At December 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

such a fun trip!

I have family on my husband's side that live in Bend!!! So cool. I've been there once and loved it.

 
At December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

I'm with Kalin (eatingmachine), come to Portland!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home