This Page

has been moved to new address

Bad Romance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Bad Romance

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bad Romance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Bad Romance

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bad Romance

I have a complicated relationship with jeans. I can never seem to find the perfect pair. Yesterday, I realized that my jeans were practically falling off me. I was excited because I've been wanting to buy new jeans but I was also nervous because I always have trouble finding jeans that fit.

005

Those were my tightest jeans. Obviously it was time for some new ones! Andy and I ventured down to the Banana Republic outlet and I tried on jeans in a size smaller. And they fit! So yay, I am down a size! Now I'm excited/anxious for my weigh-in tomorrow at Weight Watchers. And I'm wondering how many pounds I need to lose to get down another size.

004

Breakfast this morning was a slice of Nature's Pride Nutty Oat Bread with only the best peanut butter ever.

003

I love how crunchy and salty this PB is. The roasted flaxseeds are soooo good!

002

I also had a few bites of granola from my Foodbuzz Festival Swag Bag with chobani.

001

Cho-mance. I love the pineapple flavored Chobani so much! It's perfect. The tiny chunks of pineapple are my favorite part. And you can't beat the 13 grams of protein in it. I have a crush.

I have my interview for my teaching credential today so I'm off to prepare for that! Hope you are all having a terrific Monday! (Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" has been in my head all day!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

24 Comments:

At November 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Congrats on being down a size! I always have so much trouble finding jeans that fit me right. It's exciting when I find a good pair!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM , Blogger sam said...

ra ra rara ra gaga ohh lala! LOL is that the song?

Man oh man girl those pants are HUGE on you! That's awesome! You definitely need some new jeans those just aren't going to cut it anymore!

Good luck with the interview I will be sending out good vibes your way!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Karly said...

I could not stop listening to Bad Romance last week! Great work on your weight loss! Congrats on being down a size!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Blogger The Linz said...

YAY for new pants! Congrats on moving down a size. That is the best feeling in the world! :)

 
At November 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Missy said...

YAY for dropping a size. You're moving lady!!! Great job!

Hope the interview went well!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Blogger cdpeck said...

I'll have to try that peanut butter. I got some other kind at Trader Joe's and it's runny. Is that kind runny?

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Blogger cdpeck said...

I'll have to try that peanut butter. I got some other kind at Trader Joe's and it's runny. Is that kind runny?

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Thanks everyone! :) Chris, the PB is not runny at all.

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Way to go on going down a size!! :) That is such a great feeling and well deserved!! :) Have fun rockin' your new jeans!!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new jeans - that's awesome!! Don't forget to toss the old ones; you won't need them again :D

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

congrats!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

Great job & congrats on the new jeans! I just bought the same PB last week. WOW, it is so delicious. My hubby has almost finished the jar himself!!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for new jeans!
i just got new ones a few weeks ago... and discovered that they stretch like crazy! so they're too big, but not in a fun "i'm skinny!" way.

 
At November 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

ugh, jeans - one of lifes greatest frustrations. Recently I've become a huge fan of American Eagle jeans (they come in long and short sizes which is always helpful!) and I love forever 21 jeans! super cheap and stylish :)

 
At November 16, 2009 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Joelle (The Pancake Girl) said...

Finding new jeans is soooo frustrating for me too! Still, super exciting that you have a great reason to start up the search. :)

 
At November 16, 2009 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Erica said...

My jeans are falling off me right now too! I've been searching for a few weeks with no luck! I want that TJs nut butter so bad!

 
At November 17, 2009 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Naomi(Onefitfoodie) said...

LOVE the lady gaga song! its on replay on my ipod haha...someone at work said the lady gaga song sounds like bad karyoke!

that PB is soo good! I am in the midst of my jar right now and cant wait for my oats in a jar with it! I have used this kind before for it and its amazinggggg

 
At November 17, 2009 at 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great feeling that is, congrats to you! Also, I want to apologize, I'm just now sending you the coupons, but they are on their way I promise :)

 
At November 17, 2009 at 6:42 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

hope your interview was good, and yay for new jeans!

I hate shopping for them, too. it shouldn't take so long to find jeans, right?

 
At November 17, 2009 at 7:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting! Good luck at your WW weigh in - you'll do great!

And I LOVE that peanut butter - I actually made dog treats with it and my dog loved them!

http://biz319.wordpress.com/2009/08/20/can-you-be-fat-and-fit-and-bsi-peanut-butter/

 
At November 17, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the jeans, that's a great accomplishment. I feel like finding the right jeans is rocket science, it's impossible!

 
At November 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Congrats! I wish my jeans would fall off me. :)

Pineapple yogurt is the best!

 
At November 17, 2009 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Mari said...

CONGRATS CHICKIE!!!!! your hard work is paying off!!!!!!!!!

HA I love that song and video is amazing.

 
At November 17, 2009 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on losing a pants size! that is so great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home