This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day! AAHHH

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day! AAHHH

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day! AAHHH

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day! AAHHH

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weigh-in Day! AAHHH

So happy September everyone!!!

Today is my weigh-in day. (I weigh in at Weight Watchers every Tuesday night.) I am blogging right before the weigh-in simply because I want to write about how I'm feeling right now.

Totally freaked. I have not been eating as well as I could. I could blame it on moving and not having my kitchen in order but the real problem is my laziness! I need to get back on track. I'm hoping that I'm just being negative. We'll see in another 30 minutes how it goes.

Today was a repeat day. I had a pluot & a nonfat latte from Starbucks for breakfast, eggplant parm and blueberries for lunch and hummus with flax seed chips for snack. I'm not hungry and I'm not feeling guilty...I just feel FAT today. Blah.

On a sad note, my doctor just told me that I am insulin-resistant. I'm having a blast with that news really. It only took me 3 endocrinologists to find that out. Boo.

Enough whining from me, talk to you later!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 2, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Lynne said...

I'm sorry things have been so icky lately. All I can say is hopefully things will turn around and get better.
Hang in there. You know what to do and I have no doubts that you'll get back on track.

 
At September 2, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I'm sorry to learn of your troubles. But if I know anything, I know that you can turn it around. Especially having the blog and this community as support. You just need to recover from the stress of moving, the wedding, etc. and then start making those changes. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! :)

 
At September 2, 2009 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Hey chickie, I hope you are feeling better and I hope your weigh in went well..

try to stay positive love =)

 
At September 2, 2009 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Ah, thanks for your support girls :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home