This Page

has been moved to new address

Flat-Out Wraps rock my world

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Flat-Out Wraps rock my world

This Page

has been moved to new address

Flat-Out Wraps rock my world

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Flat-Out Wraps rock my world

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flat-Out Wraps rock my world

I have a confession. I am the victim of what I like to call a "food rut". I have been eating the same lunch everyday for about a week now. I am addicted.

001

a deliciously tasty Flat-Out wrap (light italian flavor) with 2 slices of turkey breast, a slice of muenster cheese and a heaping spoonful of sabra pinenut hummus. Paired with a sweet honeycrisp apple and carrot sticks.

004

And to change things up a bit, I added a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Added a dollap of sour cream and some hint of lime Tostitos.

006

All together now. I also dipped my carrots in salsa ranch. YUM!

I have a few posts to make so I'm gonna get started on that! Including dining at a new restaurant, running with my sister and husband, and a lovely sunday brunch. Life is good.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At September 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

flat outs made into a pizza are super good! try it!

 
At September 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Emily said...

You can't go wrong with wraps. I haven't been able to find Flat Outs here but I'm very tempted to order some from their website. Which one do you suggest?

And the soup looks divine!

 
At September 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I've been known to eat the same bowl of oats for weeks at a time.. what can I say, we like what we like :) no shame!

 
At September 27, 2009 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

Wraps are the best!! Breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is something about turkey in a wrap that is addicting. I had one for breakfast last week.

 
At September 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

@eatingmachine good idea!

@Emily- I'll send you some if you like!

@Jenny- your oats put mine to shame.

 
At September 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Amanda - A blog swap would be awesome!! I looked and looked but couldn't find a way to contact you! Email me at emily.grisso@gmail.com and we can exchange info! Looking forward to it!

 
At September 27, 2009 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I am addicted to flatout wraps too. Lately, I've been experimenting a little bit and heating them up. Whether I just fill it with hummus or chicken fajita stuff, it's so easy. I spray a pan with cooking spray and then put the wrap on the pan, then I put the "filling" inside and fold it in half and flip when I think it's cooked enough. You have to try it.. so yummy!

 
At September 27, 2009 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Rachel @ Shedding It said...

Oh I agree with eatingmachine, Flat Out pizzas are great! But seriously Sabra Hummus + a honeycrisp...we're basically about nectar of the gods now.

 
At September 28, 2009 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flat Out wraps are great! I haven't had them in a while because I have to go to a specific store just to find them which is sort of out of my way ;-)

I'm so glad life is good. I can't wait to hear about your run and brunch. Have a great day!

 
At September 28, 2009 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Missy said...

I've heard the flat-out wraps are good but I can't find them! Some day I will and I'm excited to give them a try.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home