This Page

has been moved to new address

Count down to Grey's Anatomy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Count down to Grey's Anatomy

This Page

has been moved to new address

Count down to Grey's Anatomy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Count down to Grey's Anatomy

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Count down to Grey's Anatomy

Ugh. Last night I was in a terrible mood and decided to eat leftover pizza! I love tomato and basil on a pizza!

001

It was cheesy, greasy, doughy and fantastic. I know it was definitely way too high in calories but I loved it. Cheered me up.

After the pizza, I made oatmeal cookies with peanut butter & chocolate chips. I cannot get over how tasty these cookies are. I made a huge batch with enough for 48 cookies. 2 weight watcher points per cookie.

003

005

Melty peanut butter. Delicious!


On to tonight! Andy and I are counting down until Grey's starts. I dragged Andy into watching it Season one and he still watches with me. This never happens!

007

Andy made open-faced teriyaki pineapple turkey burgers. I added in the serving of Tostitos Hint of Lime chips and a salad.

008

MMM teriyaki sauce with pineapple is to die for.

009

The salad had tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, fontina cheese, lime tortilla chips and sliced avocado. I put some salsa ranch dressing in the bowl and tossed it in. The dressing is 50 calories per 2 tbsp!

010

After my dinner of greasy pizza last night, it feels good to eat veggies again.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At September 25, 2009 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Great job on din din Andy! The pineapple looks so yummy. Hope grey's was good

 
At September 25, 2009 at 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all of your eats look fabulous! I love pineapple, it's been too long since I've had any...never tried it with teriyaki, I might have to get on that ;-)

Have a great weekend!

 
At September 25, 2009 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

The pineapple & teriyaki tooked delicious!! I need to try that one. What did you think of Grey's?? I roped my hubby into watching with me too!!!

 
At September 25, 2009 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Wow your dinner looks really good

Greys was sooo good. I forced myself to stay up for the whole thing lol

 
At September 25, 2009 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

that pizza looks yum. lets go get some.

 
At September 25, 2009 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

incredible dinny girl!

omgaaaaawd how good was grey's!?

 
At September 27, 2009 at 4:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - I love pineapple on burgers!! total yum :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home