This Page

has been moved to new address

a decent day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: a decent day

This Page

has been moved to new address

a decent day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: a decent day

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a decent day

Yum! I started today off right with a yummy pluot. I have an addiction to pluots and have been eating one daily. (I bought a 12 pack at Costco!)

Love the "freckles." I wish I could find pluot year round but I only seem to find them during the summer. Bummer dude!


I had an extra foamy nonfat latte. Am I weird for enjoying these without any sweetener? It's a good thing too because I really need to cut back on the sugar.

For lunch I made a yogurt bowl. I bought some yoplait at Costco. I kind of wish I waited for greek yogurt. 14 grams of sugar in 1 container of yoplait!!! I added in granola and blueberries.

I also had half a veggie burrito. This burrito had pinto beans, broccoli, zucchini and carrots. Not my favorite but not the worst either. I was happy with myself for portioning half for dinner last night and half for lunch today.

All together now.

YUM! This truly is the best way to eat yogurt. Even if it's sugary, runny yoplait yogurt :)

I feel decent about today. Hopefully tomorrow goes over well

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 5:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy my lattes without sweetener too! So no, not weird at all ;-)

Sometimes, I get the soy latte which reminds me of marshmallows for some reason, haha.

Glad you had a good day!

 
At September 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Erica said...

how good does that burrito look? The fact that I'm having mexican tonight might have something to do with my drool. Hope today is lovely for you

 
At September 3, 2009 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Mari said...

I am craving a latte right now...THANKS =)

yummy eats..I love Granola/Cereal in my yogurt...

 
At September 3, 2009 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

can you believe I've never had a pluot? must get on that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home