This Page

has been moved to new address

After the Chateau. Exploring Yosemite!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: After the Chateau. Exploring Yosemite!

This Page

has been moved to new address

After the Chateau. Exploring Yosemite!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: After the Chateau. Exploring Yosemite!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

After the Chateau. Exploring Yosemite!

After a delicious breakfast at the Chateau Du Sureau my family and I headed over to explore Yosemite a little bit.

844

Here's Half Dome!

842

847

Andy, my little brother Daniel and myself posing for my dad.

849

The waterfalls were really flowing! But I hear that tons more water flows through during the winter. We'll have to get back sometime.

857

860

We got hungry and stopped by the Yosemite Cafeteria. I got a turkey sandwich on marbled rye. It was overloaded with turkey, I had to take 4-5 slices off!

861

Andy got the southwest chicken on sourdough. We were both impressed by how good these typical deli sandwichs were.

865

868

I got excited because we saw a deer!

872

873

A second and third deer joined in. So cool!

I think Yosemite is the perfect place to explore and relax for a weekend. What national parks have you been to?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2009 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics, nature is so beautiful! I have never been that close to a deer :) Those sandwiches look yummy!

 
At May 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM , Blogger healthy ashley said...

I love all the photos! What a gorgeous place. And that's a big deer!

I've actually only been to the Grand Canyon (is that a national park!?), but want to explore more!

(ps- you look so pretty!)

 
At June 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

How beautiful! I love the yellow wildflowers too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home