This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm stressed out!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I'm stressed out!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm stressed out!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I'm stressed out!!!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm stressed out!!!

Our wedding is 32 days away!!

Andy and I have been really stressed. Just going through a lot of stuff...which makes it tough to blog. I really need to get back into the swing of things. I'm just so glad that we have each other. I love knowing that someone is on my side!

I haven’t blogged in forever! Life has just been strange lately. I graduated college finally and started working full-time. I’ve been feeling pretty overwhelmed with all of our wedding planning. It’s taking over my life!

This week I’m working on seating charts, finding a cute pair of purple heels (but not more than 2’ tall!), place cards and creating a signature drink.

Of course I HAD to fall in love with an adorable pair of heels ala Kate Spade. I really can’t afford them so I’m searching the internet for a similar pair. I’m hoping to spend less than $50. We’ll see if I get that lucky! Do any of you know of a good place to find shoes?



So you can see that I am constantly thinking WEDDING! One day I'll go back to normal. I swear.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Mari said...

hey girly, check out lovemyshoes.com....they have sooooo many shoes and the prices are reasonable. Good luck with all your wedding planning and RELAX =)

 
At June 3, 2009 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Rose said...

I would (and will) be the same way! I can only imagine all you have on your plate, girl. But it will turn out beautifully.

 
At June 3, 2009 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Have you tried endless.com? They have a HUGE selection of hill. You can cut the selection down to the type of show you want, the brand, color. Your bound to find something!! Here is the link for purple heels! Hope this helps!!

http://www.endless.com/Womens-Shoes/b/242169011/ref=topnav_sd_wm_gw

 
At June 3, 2009 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Try DSW. Or Forever 21. Or H&M (although they don't have online shopping). I'm an ebay fan too.

 
At June 4, 2009 at 6:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I totally understand the stress, I've been there. Once its all over with you will be happy and even somewhat relieved. Then you can really start living your life as a married couple :)

Check out Zappo's if you have one or online at Zappos.com

Good luck!

 
At June 4, 2009 at 8:30 AM , Blogger ShoeZQ said...

Okay so I just came across your blog and as I'm a lover of all things shoes I went on a mission and found these. http://www.zappos.com/product/7562612/color/12398
Now they aren't under $50 but they are under $100 and they are a pretty darn near perfect match.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home