This Page

has been moved to new address

59 days!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 59 days!

This Page

has been moved to new address

59 days!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 59 days!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

59 days!

59 days till our wedding! Holy moly! It's coming so fast!

I am incredibly excited but nervous about fitting into my wedding dress! I'm hoping that I can drop another 10 lbs in 59 days...we'll see.

For lunch today, I am going to eat leftover Polenta Bake!

011

I sliced a polenta roll up into very thin slices. I layered half the slices on the bottom of a casserole dish.

015

Sliced up some tomatoes and bell peppers. (I only buy organic bell peppers now. They are high on the list for pesticides when not organic. ew!)

016

I layered black beans, corn, hot sauce, salsa, cheese and ground turkey, Kind of like a lasagna.

017

005

And had it on a little kid plate to help keep my portion down. I topped it with FF sour cream. Bueno!!

006

I will repeat this breakfast today. And in my car again. I'm awful!

007

Look at how the bar is full of yum. PB chips and pretzels? AND honey roasted peanuts? I dreamt for a bar like this. That might make me nuts...

010

Also I'll have some Oikos with granola. The Oikos pictured is Vanilla with chocolate chips but I'm not going to have any chocolate today. BTW Vanilla Oikos is organic, thick and perfectly sweet. At 11 grams of sugar it's not too terrible either. Greek yogurt thumps regular yogurt any day. It has really grown on me!

Now it's time for me to scramble! I've got a to-do list a mile long and a final tonight after work!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Rose said...

59 days? Yay!

 
At May 7, 2009 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Run Sarah said...

Your wedding is coming up soon too! Love the idea for a polenta casserole, I need to pick some more up.

 
At May 7, 2009 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Your polenta bake looks great. I am sure you will lose the 10 lbs. 59 days until the big day - congrats.

 
At May 7, 2009 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Lynne said...

The Polenta casserole looks good-I may have to try and make it.

 
At May 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM , Anonymous Danielle said...

59 days! That's so soon!
Your polenta casserol looks great!

 
At May 7, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great idea for the polenta!
Pre-wedding congrats!

 
At May 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

POlenta is one bloggie thing i've never tried, i need to! I adore mexi food and that looks amazing :D Perhaps that will be my first polenta attempt!? I love oikos too, i buy the plain and put splenda in it :O haha shh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home