This Page

has been moved to new address

Observation Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Observation Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Observation Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Observation Day

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Observation Day

I observed a couple high school classes today. This morning I left the house super early. I thought I'd have time to stop by Starbucks to grab a coffee or something but I was wrong. There was a terrible car accident on the freeway and traffic took FOREVER! I barely made it there on time.

004
Luckily I found this Odwalla bar in my glove compartment!
After the observations were over, I stopped by Gelson's for a salad before going to class.
005
That's my visitor's pass on top. :)
006
This salad was just like heaven. I used garbanzo beans, blue cheese, croutons, spinach, tons of zucchini, grape tomatoes, red onion, noodles, chicken and shredded carrots. There is lettuce tucked under there too, I promise. ;)
Honest Tea sent me this Moroccan Mint Green Tea to sample! I'm skeptical because I'm not a big fan of mint but I'll try it!
009
010
And Annie Chun's sent us these soup and noodles. I called dibs on Peanut Sesame so Andy will be taking the Udon soup bowl with him to lunch tomorrow.
I'm off to watch Grey's! It looks like a tearjerker for sure.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Run Sarah said...

That salad looks amazing! Yum.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

What do you think of Odwalla bars? I've been thinking of trying them.
Bummer about the bad traffic. The traffic at my old house used to get horrendous whenever there were problems - because there were only two freeway exits for 100,000 people (the world's largest cul-de-sac). I can definitely sympathize.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Oh that salad looks DELISH! I can't wait to watch Grey's later on tonight!

 
At April 24, 2009 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I love that salad - and everything that's in it. I haven't watched Grey's yet - I am sure I'll cry.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love garbanzo beans!

That Odwalla bar was one of my favorites of the group I've tried. I didn't like the green one at all (Superfood) and the chocolate one yesterday was disappointing too.

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home