This Page

has been moved to new address

Stress snacks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Stress snacks!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stress snacks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Stress snacks!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stress snacks!

Being stressed out has really made me a fun girl.

011

This snack helped. Cinnamon PB and Chocolate chips. YUM. The Chocolate flavor reminded me of a sweet tortilla chip with just a tiny hint of chocolately goodness. I love the combination of sweet and salty so I was pretty jazzed about dipping the chips in my cinnamon PB.

Thanks http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com

Have any of you sampled chips from Food Should Taste Good? What flavor did you like best?

I loved Buffalo!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to try those chips but I keep seeing them all over the blogs so hopefully soon ;-)

 
At April 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Run Sarah said...

I haven't seen these around but I love the idea of chocolate chips!

 
At April 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Karly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

My favorite are the Sweet Potato. These chips are so addicting!

 
At April 30, 2009 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Andy said...

the jalapeno chips were pretty amazing. i've liked all we had so far.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, thanks so much for your comment! I love your blog- i've visited before but never commented :D Have a great night, those chips are also on my "to try" list!

 
At May 1, 2009 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Lynne said...

I've seen those packets of PB around. Are they any good? Worth purchasing?
I've only had the Sweet Potato chips from Food Should Taste Good and those were really good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home