This Page

has been moved to new address

Wine!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Wine!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wine!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Wine!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wine!

023

I just gotta say; I love wine! This is a picture of us playing xbox and drinking wine at our best friend's house. Fantastic!

I want to plan a day to taste wine and drink a lot. I know this is not "healthy" but I need to pick out a few wines for our wedding! Any suggestions?

Thank you!

007

Also I want an xbox!

018

Wine and Xbox parties are so fun!

What kind of parties are your favorite?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At April 11, 2009 at 2:19 PM , Blogger The Purple Carrot said...

I wanted to like wine but I haven't found any I actually like!

 
At April 11, 2009 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Joie de vivre said...

Looks like a fun time! When you start having kids, adult interactions change so much. We get together with our friends for very noisy dinners or lunches where we are all making sure the kids are not hurting each other or wrecking the house. Your party looks much more fun. :)

I am partial to WA wines. I like K vintners out of Walla Walla, and Hogue wines out of the Columbia River Valley. Also, Bookwalter Winery in the Columbia Valley has some good ones as well.

 
At April 13, 2009 at 4:56 AM , Blogger seussgirl said...

My favorite wine that I've found is from a small vineyard in Tennessee; it's a sweet blackberry wine that we found on our honeymoon.

As for parties - we're game-type people. Board games, card games, whatever. And there's usually lots of mountain dew involved. :)

No wine for me for another year or so. :( Sad, so sad.

 
At April 13, 2009 at 6:21 AM , Anonymous Danielle said...

Oh I love wine too, especially with good company and video games!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home