This Page

has been moved to new address

Jamba!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Jamba!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Jamba!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Jamba!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jamba!

jambalaya 001

Tonight's dinner idea came from this package of Trader Joe's Vegetable Jambalaya.

jambalaya 002

I heated up some chicken andouille sausage with a little pam.

jambalaya 003

And mixed up a big salad in my giant blue mixing bowl. I added feta, grape tomatoes, sweet peppers and some spring mix.

jambalaya 004

I had some of this white bean hummus while it cooked. AMAZING!!! Thanks for telling me about it Ashley!

jambalaya 006

Finished product on a Snoopy plate 'cause I'm cool like that!

I lost another pound this week. I bought Jillian Michael's Shred video to try amping things up a bit. 27 pounds to go! WOO!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2009 at 8:35 AM , Blogger DanGarion said...

Great pictures! I wish my pictures could turn out this nice, but the lighting in restaurants always is a challenge especially when I keep forgetting to take my camera and end up having to use my iPhone.

Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home