This Page

has been moved to new address

over the hump

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: over the hump

This Page

has been moved to new address

over the hump

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: over the hump

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

over the hump

I was semi-productive today. I cleaned our apartment a bit and worked on some stuff for our wedding. I made a wedding website for my out of town guests to peruse and booked the DJ. I have plans to attend another bridal show this Sunday with my mom so I’m considering myself done for a bit.
Hopefully I’ll find a florist, officiant and a cake by the end of this month. Hopefully. My best friend is taking me to go look at dresses tonight. I’ve been avoiding it due to my recent weight gain but I probably should go. It’s not like I am going to buy anything anytime soon!
Not working today gave me so much more free time to catch up on my to-do list. It’s been overwhelming me lately.
humpday 001
Breakfast was blueberry yogurt with blackberries and bananas
humpday 002
I loved the granola addition yesterday so I added some to the mix. I love Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond so I tried some of that. I’d estimate this bowl at about 250-300 calories. I used half a banana, 10 blackberries and 1/8 cup of granola.
humpday 003
Lunch was a grilled cheese with light wheat bread (45 cals a slice) and extra sharp white cheddar cheese. Plus a scoop of homemade hummus with carrots and grape tomatoes. I finished off a bag of sea salt pita chips just because I needed something salty. Dessert was 4 white fudge covered pretzels.
humpday 004
Something is up with my camera…it just sucks lately. Maybe I’ll ask for a new camera in the wedding registry. LOL.
Anyway I’m off to be more productive! I have a lot to do to prepare for school starting on January 20th. Yikes.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I was semi-prodective today too!

But my food list does not quite match up to your stellar one. Ummn, mine includes 6 small chocolate chip cookies with walnuts, and that was by 10:30 a.m. And 4 medium slices of bread and butter. P.M.S., hello.

Good luck.

Oh, found you via the Sylvia Plath tag on Blogger.

 
At January 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Jannie Funster said...

shoot, semi-productive!

 
At January 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM , Blogger berta said...

I'm going to have to get that hummus recipe and try it! Right now my favorite store bought hummus' are, Trader Joes Roasted Garlic, and the Red Pepper from Fresh&Easy. They have these insane blue corn crackers with chili and lime that go with it PERFECTLY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home