This Page

has been moved to new address

/blackberries

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: /blackberries

This Page

has been moved to new address

/blackberries

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: /blackberries

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

/blackberries

Today was a better eating day for me.
blog 002
I didn’t eat breakfast (bad I know) so I planned on having a bigger lunch. I found these blackberries at the store for 1.50 per pint so I knew I had to buy some.
blog 005
I mixed the blackberries in with this yogurt. I have to admit I like blueberry greek yogurt so much more. Yoplait tastes so watery to me now. Plus greek yogurt is better for you.
blog 004
I also mixed in some of this granola. I got a free sample off their website and I’m glad I did. It is so good!
blog 003
I also ate this entire box of veggies. I was hungry!
Dinner was quick, easy and delicious.
I tried Brussel sprouts for the first time
blog 006
I’m not sure what I think. I like them…but I don’t love them. I just steamed them and put lemon juice and Mrs. Dash on them. Next time I will roast them in the oven. Andy tried one too and felt pretty much the same way. They aren’t amazing like zucchini or asparagus but they are okay. Way better than I expected.
blog 007
Then I made some of Trader Joe’s spinach artichoke ravioli and a basil pesto sausage link. Topped the pasta with some jarred pesto and BAM! I was done.
blog 009
Lastly I made some sun-dried tomato hummus using a recipe I saw on Tina’s blog. www.carrotsncake.com
It was like heaven, I may never buy hummus again. You can see Andy’s book…ask him about it sometime. He is obsessed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Andy said...

It looks like i am reading a book on sea salt.

Which I am not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home