This Page

has been moved to new address

Natural Cafe...my love.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Natural Cafe...my love.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Natural Cafe...my love.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Natural Cafe...my love.

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Natural Cafe...my love.

Natural Café is my favorite quick place to eat. Andy and I went on Monday before facing the outlets. It was delish as usual!

vegas 067

I had a turkey burger with avocado. It came with red onions, tomato, lettuce, sprouts and blue corn chips!

vegas 065

Here’s another shot of it just in case you didn’t get enough the first time.

vegas 066

Andy got a baked potato with guacamole, sour cream and shredded chicken that was simmered in some sort of tasty sauce. I was really jealous of his food. That salad had way too much jicama for me though. I hate jicama!

If you live in Ventura or Santa Barbara county, I suggest you check a Natural Café out!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At December 31, 2008 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Geeky Chef said...

That looks delicious! I'm definitely going to check it out next time I'm down.

 
At January 1, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I think you'd like!

 
At January 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Andy said...

it is simmered in ranchero sauce.

 
At January 2, 2009 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Ranchero awesome bomb sauce

 
At January 6, 2009 at 3:10 AM , Blogger shavedicesundays said...

Yum, love Ranchero sauce. Looking forward to news of your wedding for the upcoming year. Happy 2009!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home