This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Christmas!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Christmas!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas has been fantastic so far.
CHRISTMAS 053Last night we came home from my parents and checked the mail. Look at how many cards we have! Most of them are from Andy’s students.
CHRISTMAS 054 Andy and I opened our stockings first thing this morning.
CHRISTMAS 052 Andy got me some of this Italian red wine, I’ve never tried this kind. I’m pretty excited about sampling it.
CHRISTMAS 051 I put it in the wine cabinet with the rest of the liquor.
CHRISTMAS 050 My parents got us a blender! I was so thrilled to open this gift. It comes with a food processor attachment!!! I will be making smoothies and salsa! Woo!
I almost don’t want to show you breakfast because it was so so fatty.
CHRISTMAS 048
Bacon, sausage, a cinnamon roll, sourdough toast with butter, potato pancakes and scrambled eggs. And I had a mimosa. I am pounding down ice water as I write this entry. Tis the season!
The big family gift was a Wii. Now we’ll have to visit my parents more.
CHRISTMAS 031 My little brother and sister pose with the wii.
CHRISTMAS 023
I love how ridiculous the living room gets during the holidays. So much fun!
CHRISTMAS 017
CHRISTMAS 014

More to come later! Enjoy your day!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home