This Page

has been moved to new address

Project Food Blog- Yep, us too.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Project Food Blog- Yep, us too.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Project Food Blog- Yep, us too.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Project Food Blog- Yep, us too.

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project Food Blog- Yep, us too.

I'll be honest here. We weren't sure if we wanted to participate in Project Food Blog or not. Then we went on a run and talked it over. We decided..."WHY NOT?" Food blogging is fun and we like a good challenge. Check out the website Project Food Blog if you are interested.

011

Hi! We're Andy and Amanda as some of you already know. Together we have created Two Boos Who Eat. A blog about our journey with food, healthy living and fun.

002

This is the thing, we both love food. We love to cook, we love to eat, we love to travel and experience new cultures. One of our mutual dreams is to travel full-time and hang out in different countries chatting up locals and finding out what they love to eat.

Italian Honeymoon July 2009

We've travelled together to Italy, Chicago, Hawaii, Wisconsin, ALL of California, Las Vegas and Arizona. Soon we will be visiting Spain, Italy, France and Switzerland with a group of students. We're pretty stoked, mostly about the food.

Italian Honeymoon July 2009

025

Blogging isn't a job for us. We aren't making a living off it. We do it simply because we love it. When Andy came up with the idea to write a food blog, we wanted to share with our friends and family. Neither of us ever imagined that we'd be actually making friends all over the country.

032

Events like the Foodbuzz Festival got us talking to other foodies. You can't even imagine how much fun it was! Last year we were newbies. This makes me ten times more excited for this year's fest.

024

Networking with bloggers, chefs and foodies is fantastic. I finally feel like other people "get" me.

070

Mostly we decided to enter because we're two ordinary people living our life exactly how we want to. We're learning more and more everyday and hope to learn through this challenge. I don't know if we expect to win, we just want to have fun. And I need an excuse to get pumped up about cooking!

079

What's the point if it's not fun?

025

010



If you want to check out our contestant profile, you can find it here.

Two Boos Who Eat Profile.

Did you enter Project Food blog?

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At September 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Bexter said...

I thought about it, but didn't have the drive. I'll probably do one or two of the challenges just for fun, but once it gets competitive, it feels more like a chore for me.
Good for you guys! I'll be reading (still) :)

 
At September 19, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous allijag said...

YAY! LOVE THIS POST (obv it helps that I adore that picture of us from the festival last year!) Good luck wiht the contest - I created a profile page but I'm too lazy to write the post! :P Hope you get picked cuz I know you will rock it!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

I really like your entry! It's very cute. Good luck!
I didn't enter but I will be voting and I think it'll be a fun competition.

 
At September 19, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger lynn said...

i wasn't going to enter, but then for some reason i did. wanna hear more about anthony bourdain!!!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Is that Susan Feniger?! AWESOME!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Sara-YES! I was so excited to meet her!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Blogger We Are Not Martha said...

So glad you decided to enter! You guys are awesome and it's always clear you're having fun :) Plus, I love other team blogs!!

Good luck :)

Sues

 
At September 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Aw, I loved this! You guys are a fabulous food blogging couple. I love that you said you do it for fun- it IS fun!

Good luck guys :)

 
At September 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

I'm happy you guys decided to do this! I think you offer a unique perspective to the blog world...and of course I love you!

 
At September 20, 2010 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Food and fun?? Right up my alley!! Good luck!!

 
At September 20, 2010 at 4:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't enter because I just use my iPhone when I take pics on my blog most times. Anyway, most of those food pics made me drool. :)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Best of luck with the contest!! :) :)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Ha!! Y'all totally know how I feel about this. :D BUT if I vote at all then it will be for you darlings. :)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

Im so glad you guys entered... looking for your profile now to vote for you! xoxox

 
At September 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Catie said...

**cough cough**and Oregon*cough** ;]

 
At September 20, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Fritos and Foie Gras said...

that spaghetti carbonara is making me seriously jealous...i am voting for you based on that aLONE...and you seem like really cool people i would want to hang out with ;)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

awwww i <3 that photo! and i am for sure voting for you two. love your blog!

 
At September 21, 2010 at 6:23 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

voted :)

 
At September 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! I look forward to reading more from you guys in the future. I voted for you! =)

Good luck!

You can check out my PFB post at : http://www.foodbuzz.com/project_food_blog/challenges/1/view/503

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home