This Page

has been moved to new address

Foodbuzz Day 3: A Farewell to Food

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Foodbuzz Day 3: A Farewell to Food

This Page

has been moved to new address

Foodbuzz Day 3: A Farewell to Food

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Foodbuzz Day 3: A Farewell to Food

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Foodbuzz Day 3: A Farewell to Food

So this is it. Final day of the Foodbuzz San Francisco Spectacular. I don't have much to say for this. Food coma mixed with the reality that Amanda and I had to return to reality and a dash of not sleeping left me a bit out of it Sunday morning.

The farewell brunch was at Lulu Restaurant. Which was cute and had a wonderful wood burning fire place, which is a smell I love and don't ever get because no one in Southern California has a fireplace and I have not lived in a place with a fireplace since I moved out of my parents house.

061

Most of the menu items featured either Nature's Pride delicious bread(did I mention we scored a free loaf from the Nature's Pride people? Oh, we did.) or Kerrygold's amazing butter. And really, I don't care for the taste of butter.

062

I really don't like Bloody Marys. Or Vodka. But they seemed to be a hit. The brunch was served buffet style, which I generally avoid, but this was fantastic.

064

Amanda's plate-o-food

065

At this point, we just put the camera down, chatted it up with the folks around and enjoyed the moment. I'm weird, but lately I have this kick that I just want life to be about moments and experiences. When will I have the chance to do anything like this ever again? I like getting wined and dined. I like feeling important, even though in reality, I'm just a regular guy married to an amazing girl. So we enjoyed the moment. Enjoyed our last meal in San Francisco. Enjoyed talking to new friends.

And then we walked down the street and ran into a parade. I think it had to do with Veteran's Day, but I don't know.

069

070

We will get back to regular blogging soon. I am hoping to finally end our honeymoon blogs. And maybe go into the way back machine and pull some stuff from past vacations, just because I love food and I love to travel.

Lastly, Amanda and I just saw Where The Wild Things Are. ADORABLE. Makes me want to be a kid again. Lots of things lately make me want to be a kid again. Lets be kids again?

PS...one year ago today I asked Amanda to marry me!!! Good thing she said yes.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 4:43 AM , Anonymous Whitney @ Lettuce Love said...

The Foodbuzz festival looked like a ton of fun!

I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are -- it looks so cute and heart warming :)

 
At November 11, 2009 at 7:08 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

I'm so sad I missed the brunch! everything looked fantastic.

 
At November 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Blogger kat said...

I'm glad I got to go see some friends but sorry I missed that brunch

 
At November 11, 2009 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

hahaha we walked smack dab into that parade too! they interviewed ashley about how she feels about veterans day for the local news!

 
At November 12, 2009 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts were great! I barely got through day 1!!

 
At November 12, 2009 at 5:24 AM , Anonymous angela@spinachtiger said...

Oh, too bad I didn't get to meet you guys at the Food Buzz Festival. I thought it was a glorious time even if I did have allergic reaction to a wild mushroom in the soup. I call my neighbor's twin boys the "boos." You may read about them on my blog from time to time, not to be confused with you boos.

Even though I'm "over" food right now, I'm still dreaming about porchetta.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home