This Page

has been moved to new address

Graduation!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Graduation!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Graduation!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Graduation!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Graduation!

I graduate college in 3 weeks. I am 25, so it's been a long time coming. I was talking to some girls in my class today (who are also 25) and we joked about being on the "7 year plan." I joke about it but sometimes I get really stressed out thinking about how I could have a masters degree by now! UGH!

With the graduation coming up, I have a lot of homework. I spent way too many hours at my laptop yesterday. 7:30am-2pm and again after my class from 8pm-10pm. I felt like an insane person. And yet...here I am again blogging and writing a paper. I needed a break from my creative writing. I have no creativity left! Any of you writers out there? How do I cure my writer's block!?!?!?!

Anyway the wedding is coming so dang fast. 82 days!!! I weighed in today and it was NOT pretty. I stayed the same as last week. Bah!

I decided to eat around 1400-1600 calories today since I doubt I will find time to exercise.

Breakfast was a gnu bar and a chobani yogurt.

Lunch was yucky Subway! I do not like subway. ugh.

Dinner was whole wheat pasta with Trader Joe's Rustico sauce and veggies.

001

I measured 2 dry cups of pasta. This made about 3-4 servings.

002

Sauteed spinach, red bell pepper, garlic and zucchini with 1 tbsp olive oil.

004

Stirred in the pasta and rustico sauce.

005

And served with a small green salad. It was very yummy! I should buy some soy crumbles or lean ground turkey to mix in with pasta sauces for more protein but oh well. I still managed to get 66 grams in today.

I got in 1304 calories today and I feel pretty satisfied. I do want a bite of my chocolate chip banana bread but I think I will avoid.

027

It's soooo good! I highly recommend adding flax, mashed banana and chocolate chips to a basic banana bread recipe. Fantastic! You don't need a lot of oil or eggs. (really you don't need any! ground flax and water works as an egg substitute and mashed bananas work for the oil.)

But at 200 cals a slice...this banana bread is kind of intense. I'm not hungry and I'm not craving sweets so might as well do without! Plus I had a banana walnut gnu bar today.

Which reminds me....I want to do a giveaway. Look for one tomorrow!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 15, 2009 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Congratulations on graduating college! And on getting married!
I really liked your pasta dish. It looked tasty and healthy - excellent veggies.

 
At April 15, 2009 at 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation. I'm 27 and back in college for my THIRD bachelor's degree (lifestyle change = interests change). Other girls my age have PhD's already, so I know the feeling. And don't sweat the weigh in, staying the same isn't so bad and now you can start over a new week :) Have a great day!

 
At April 15, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Danielle said...

Your graduation is so close you must be super excited!
Your dinner looks fabulous!

 
At April 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Congratulations on graduating college! I agree, with the end of something...comes lot of work, whether it be a project or homework.

I like all the photos today, especially the photo of your wok (?) and the vegetables. It looks so good just like that! I also like the banana bread with the chocolate. It looks so good.

Haha...some people agree with you on Subway too. Some people call it very disgusting- especially premade ones! (which you can get at a cafeteria)

 
At April 16, 2009 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation!


That pasta dish looks delish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home