This Page

has been moved to new address

Recap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Recap!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Recap!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Recap!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Recap!

I'm recapping since I've been MIA the past few days.

001

Leftover pizza, pita chips and dip and a kiwi. Yum! This was my lunch on Friday.

006

Friday's Dinner. Mashed Potatoes, lemon broccoli and a grilled cheese. Total comfort food.

008

Also Trader Joe's Plain non-fat frozen yogurt! Tastes a lot like Pinkberry only better. I loved it! We got it last night. Part of our Valentine's Day dessert.

009

I topped mine with slivered almonds and blueberries. It was amazing. I may never need to go out for frozen yogurt again.

I didn't take any pictures of our Valentine's Day dinner. Sometimes it's just more romantic to leave the camera in my purse. We made tomato basil grilled chicken, antipasto salad and nine grain bread with balsamic vinegar & olive oil. It was relatively low cal and low fat too! But we ruined that with a bottle of champagne and a small box of chocolate. It was fantastic and so relaxing. I'm glad we stayed in.

5 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 9:20 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

You got the non fat frozen yogurt! :) It does taste very similar to Pinkberry, but this has more of a "full bodied" flavor.

I've also tried to blend frozen strawberries with the yogurt and it has a very intense strawberry flavor.

The other items look great too! I like the mashed potatoes with the skin mashed together- it looks great and very healthy!

 
At February 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM , Blogger HangryPants said...

Oh my god. I need to get that Trader Joe's yogurt!

 
At February 16, 2009 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

ive never seen that frozen yogurt before...i must find!

 
At February 16, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Andy said...

Best yogurt ever.

Sad its gone, happy it exists.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home