This Page

has been moved to new address

Oatmeal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Oatmeal

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oatmeal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Oatmeal

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Oatmeal

I cannot eat plain oatmeal. I wish I could! I always have to add something to it to jazz it up.

Unfortunately this made my bowl of Oats 420 calories! Which isn't terrible but seems incredibly high to me.

oatmeal 001

I topped my oatmeal with slived almonds, chocolate granola and a little peanut butter. I am still eating it. This made a huge amount of oatmeal. Next time I'll scale down to 1/4 cup dry oats and 1/2 nf milk. Today I used 1/2 oats and 1 cup nf milk.

oatmeal 003

That chocolate granola from Trader Joe's is fabulous. I used a tbsp of it on top of the oatmeal and it still came to 90 calories. Crazy! Why did I even buy it? I need to stop grocery shopping when I'm hungry.

What are your favorite oatmeal toppings and mix-ins?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 at 4:19 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

The chocolate granola has so much chocolate in it! It's good that they stay true to their packaging!

 
At February 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Blogger MamaCoral said...

Wow, your oatmeal is so much yummier than mine! I usually make 1/2 C. w 1 C water, (I share a bit with Hannah) I just add some butter, cinnamon, a splash of syrup and banana if we have them.

 
At February 19, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Matty P said...

nice oatmeal mix! try mixmygranola.com -- custom-made granola anyway YOU like it!

Cheers,
Matt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home