This Page

has been moved to new address

150 days!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 150 days!

This Page

has been moved to new address

150 days!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 150 days!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

150 days!

There are 150 days until our wedding! I cannot believe it! I am so excited/stressed/nervous!!! I am mostly nervous about the whole losing weight thing. It's working but slowly. I'm trying to be patient.

In the meantime, I am working on a wedding blog in addition to our food blog. ;)

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Joie de vivre said...

Congratulations! 150 days translates to about 5 months right? Oh girl, you can make it! From engagement to wedding my hubby and I did it in 2 1/2 months! I know there is a lot to do, but just remember, in the end, you'll be married, and that is what the day is about after all.

 
At February 6, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

yup 5 months! I can't believe it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home