This Page

has been moved to new address

Neglected blog :(

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Neglected blog :(

This Page

has been moved to new address

Neglected blog :(

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Neglected blog :(

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Neglected blog :(

I have been neglecting this blog lately. We've both been so busy and stressed! Still, I know I can find time for blogging. I'm just so frustrated with the whole weight loss thing (or lack thereof!) I feel like I will never lose anything.

The real problem is how I haven't been working out. We cancelled our gym membership recently because a. we never go b. we have a gym in our apartment complex and c. it was too expensive!

But I haven't been to the apartment gym at all since then. So last night I researched and found a yoga studio near us! I have no idea how expensive it is but I'm thrilled at the prospect. I'm thinking about trying it out tonight! Wednesday is really the only night that I'm home by 5:30.

We recently tried a Roasted Veggie Kashi Pizza.

kashiquaker 008

Ready to go dinners like these are great for us because we are usually in a hurry.

kashiquaker 009

I threw some broccoli on top and viola! Dinner was served in less than 15 minutes.

Last night I made the most amazing salad. It consisted of an italian lettuce blend, balsamic vinegarette, feta cheese, sliced & seasoned chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber and whole wheat croutons.

But I am an idiot and didn't take a picture!!! :(

Here's to getting back in the saddle! I'll let you know if we try that yoga class tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home