This Page

has been moved to new address

Letterpress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Letterpress

This Page

has been moved to new address

Letterpress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Letterpress

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Letterpress

This post is totally not food-related and I apologize!

I am currently and annoyingly obsessed with paper. CRAZY over it if you will. After looking at Mrs. Cupcake's DIY invites...I got a little dreamy-eyed thinking about how I could do the same. Take a look...



I am so jealous of her skills! It pains me.

So I have decided NOT to do my own invites but I will do my own placecards, table numbers and programs. I can handle it...right? Paper-source has some surprisingly good deals online. At least as far as I've seen.

I am also obsessed with letterpress but cannot bring myself to spend $4-7 per invite. I should just cough it up...but I won't. I'm cheap and I'm not asking anyone else to pay for paper. They wouldn't get it. Maybe I'll just order myself a letter-pressed invite. LOL. I am nuts!

Anyway I just thought I'd let you in on my not-so-secret obsession. Who knows what will transpire in the future. I will let you know!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home