This Page

has been moved to new address

50th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 50th post!

This Page

has been moved to new address

50th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 50th post!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

50th post!

Last night I dreamt about breakfast. I wasn’t even hungry, just dreaming of a casual Sunday breakfast at home with the fiancé. Relaxing and planning our wedding. (I know, I know…we’re annoying!) But it has to be done. Sundays are usually our only day off together and we are usually too busy to actually enjoy it.
That said, this morning we made Waffles and Smoothies.
For the waffles, I used a waffle/pancake mix that Andy’s mom gave us for Christmas. All you add to it is water and an egg. It made about 2 waffles. I definitely could have made 3 waffles but I tend to get overzealous. I poured way too much mix in the waffle iron. UGH!
yum 022
I added a bunch of fresh blueberries to the mix. We were both excited to have blueberry waffles with boysenberry syrup but we realized that we didn’t have syrup! We used to enjoy waffles with boysenberry syrup all the time when Andy lived in Riverside. Aw, memories.
yum 023
I made my own syrup by microwaving some boysenberry jam with a few frozen berries.
yum 025
yum 026
The finished waffles. I love the blueberry flecks. Yum!
yum 027
I topped mine with the syrup concoction, fresh blackberries and fresh blueberries. And maybe a smidge of unnecessary buttA, I couldn’t help myself!
yum 028
Andy’s waffles looks almost the same.
yum 029
Andy made us smoothies using almond breeze, nonfat plain yogurt, frozen strawberries, one banana and one kiwi. They were AMAZING!
Here’s to an excellent Sunday! I have a sinus infection so Andy offered to pick me up some Sudafed. Love him! I’m hoping that does the trick, I really do not want to be sick on my day off!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Andy said...

It is kinda awesome when you make me wonderful food.

 
At January 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Andy said...

ps....glad to see you(we) made it to 50 posts!

 
At January 29, 2009 at 4:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.waffles,enough said!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home