This Page

has been moved to new address

Senor Gomez

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Senor Gomez

This Page

has been moved to new address

Senor Gomez

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Senor Gomez

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Senor Gomez

Saturday night we went out to have dinner to celebrate with co-workers. We went to a local Mexican place called, Senor Gomez. It was way better than I thought it would be.
goodbyeeggsandthings 002
goodbyeeggsandthings 002
They had a guacamole cart with the whole shebang! We enjoyed it a little too much.
goodbyeeggsandthings 003
goodbyeeggsandthings 006
My friend Sam and I split a salad.
goodbyeeggsandthings 010
Grilled chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, black beans…fantastic! Plus it was a great thing to share. I didn’t feel too full afterwards.
goodbyeeggsandthings 012
Andy had Chile Verde with rice and beans. He loathes refried beans more than anything so he avoided them. I tried a bit of the Chile Verde taco style with a tortilla. It was pretty good. Not as good as El Tecolote but you know. I handled it.
goodbyeeggsandthings 013
Andy also had a margarita on the rocks with salt. I hate them with salt. Hate hate hate!!!
goodbyeeggsandthings 014
Here are more pictures of our salad. Pictures don’t do it justice.
I also got a bowl of tortilla soup. I hated it. It tasted just like enchilada sauce.
goodbyeeggsandthings 015
Anyway I am watching the new episode of Gossip Girl so I am going to go finish that!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM , Blogger *Erica* said...

I am totally craving Mexican food now! Now that I am free to roam until my next treatment on the 23rd, we will have to go out and have Mexican this weekend! That salad looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home