This Page

has been moved to new address

Pasta YUM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pasta YUM

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pasta YUM

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pasta YUM

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pasta YUM

Today’s blog post will be about one of the easiest meals I’ve ever made. Whole-wheat pasta with veggies and turkey meatballs. I made this one night right before my fiancé and I went Christmas shopping, we were pressed for time so we needed something quick.
dec21st 017
Here is our inspiration for the pasta sauce. Some spices my friend Ashley brought us from Italy. I am not sure what spices are in the packet but it was spicy! The label said, “Mother-in-law’s killer”
dec21st 019
I took some Italian-style diced tomatoes and mixed them with a can of organic tomato sauce.
dec21st 021
While I boiled the pasta, I heated up the sauce and added some of these veggies. Normally, I prefer to chop my own fresh vegetables but these worked great in a pinch.
dec21st 022
I heated up these frozen turkey meatballs. (I apologize for the messy counter! Ha.) They were pretty lean and tasty.
dec21st 025
Mixed all of the sauce, veggies, meatballs and seasoning in a pot.
dec21st 028
Topped with a little low-fat feta and served! It was incredibly tasty and only took me 15 minutes to make.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 9:57 AM , Blogger *Erica* said...

Your recipe looks amazing! I saw it on Mrs. LC, and I had to come check out your blog...love it!! And your poor burnt cookies ;-( Who hasn't done that before??!

 
At December 24, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Aw, thanks for checking me out! I love new friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home