This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weigh-in Day!

Weigh-in Day today was a success! I lost 1.5 lbs! YAY!!


Last night, I had the best dessert! A mini pb frozen yogurt with homemade cookies as a topping. I brought my cookies in a tupperware and carried it in my purse. I got a pumpkin spice misto with the yogurt!



After my weigh-in, I made dinner. I used a bagged salad from Costco and mixed it together. I know, I know...I really try very hard.



With the salad, we had more bell peppers, onions and pollo asado from Trader Joe's. And a glass of homemade sangria!




The chicken with the peppers and onions tasted splendid! I served this on a "salad" plate to help me keep my portion size down.


yum! I am currently obsessed with bell peppers!
How was your tuesday night?

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At September 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM , Blogger lynn said...

i love that pumpkin spice is back. even though it doesn't feel that fall-ish in los angeles.

 
At September 9, 2009 at 4:42 AM , Blogger healthy ashley said...

Awesome weigh in and dessert? You're the master of balance! Nice job!

 
At September 9, 2009 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Congrats on the weigh in! Hooray pumpkin spice misto- you're so delicious :) I have to get less pumps of the syrup though or its tooo much! Delicious looking din din. I am hearting the bell peppers right now as well!

 
At September 9, 2009 at 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weigh in! I love your salad bowls :)

 
At September 9, 2009 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Kudos on your weight loss chickie!

all your eats look delish, esp that dessert ha

 
At September 9, 2009 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Great job on the weight loss. The dessert sounds so good!

 
At September 9, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just made chicken fajitas last night - and pretty sure mine were mostly peppers - and to think I never ate a pepper before about 5 years ago - now they are a staple!

Congrats on the -1.5!

 
At September 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

congrats girlie -- you rock :)!

 
At September 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous whitney said...

where is the pb frozen yogurt from??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home