This Page

has been moved to new address

Pomx Iced Coffee Review & Breakfast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pomx Iced Coffee Review & Breakfast

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pomx Iced Coffee Review & Breakfast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pomx Iced Coffee Review & Breakfast

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Pomx Iced Coffee Review & Breakfast

This morning I took a chance to actually make myself breakfast. I pulled my two favorite cereals
out of the pantry and one of my beloved Trader Joe's Organic non fat vanilla greek yogurts. These yogurts are out of this world good.


I tried another without flash. Can you see a difference?



The most exciting part of breakfast was this iced coffee from the folks at PomWonderful!

Here are my thoughts on the chocolate flavor....
1. it has 30 grams of sugar! Not entirely a fan of sugar as you know.
2. it has 10 grams of protein, which is awesome. I need protein in the mornings to stave of insane hunger!
3. the chocolate flavor itself is phenomenal. It's rich and tasty! I would definitely drink these again. Maybe make it a friday thing?

From the folks at PomX
"POMx Iced Coffee is a delicious blend of antioxidants, caffeine and rich coffee. Have a taste and enjoy your Healthy Buzz!"

I can definitely appreciate a healthy buzz. Thanks for sending me this sample Molly! I'll have my husband review as well!


my precious yogurt. I wish you were not 1.99 a pop. You are so decadent and only 3 measly points. BOO!



Mixed together now. YUM! Today's breakfast was 6.5 points. Not too shabby! I hate having to measure out of 1/4 cup of cereal but it's worth it!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

oh la la the pom company just keeps getting better and better!

where did you find that yogi cereal? I want!

 
At September 11, 2009 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Kristen @ Simply Savor said...

yumm that granola looks delicious--i've never seen that brand before! and thanks for the pom review!

 
At September 11, 2009 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I found it at Albertsons!

 
At September 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my site. I've been pretty curious about that POM iced coffee. Glad to hear that it's tasty.

 
At September 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Great bfast mix. We tried the POM Iced Coffee...we thought they were just OK- a lot of calories for just iced coffee...

 
At September 15, 2009 at 2:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm. greek style yogurt. The cost is why I'm playing around with the idea of buying my own yogurt maker. If I get one and like the results, I'll let you know about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home