This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday, Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Monday, Monday

This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday, Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Monday, Monday

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

I'm taking a break in my creative writing class and I thought it'd be a good time to blog. I'm so behind!!!

I have 193 unread blog posts in my google reader!

Anyway....

009

This morning I had an orange cranberry gnu bar and some strawberries. yay for fiber in the morning! Always makes me feel full.

Lunch was also eaten in my car...horrible habit

010

I had a footlong veggie sub from subway with pickles, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, avocado, honey mustard, lettuce, bell pepper, jalapenos and cilantro. amazing! I hate all of the meat at subway so getting a veggie sub was a good option for me.

Do you eat at fast food places like Subway? Which are your favorites? What do you get?

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat at Subway on occasion, but lately I've been buying so many veggies I feel I might as well make my own sandwiches. I love picking up Subway when travelling though!

 
At April 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

It's funny how the Google Reader can sneak up on you.
I haven't had subway in a long time, but I love their turkey sandwiches with the teriyaki dressing. I like Quizno's even better.

 
At April 21, 2009 at 5:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Subway sometimes, the veggies are definitely good there. But I love Jimmy John's! They have great sandwiches, my favorite being the vegetarian which comes with avocado spread; they also have the option of getting your sandwich wrapped in lettuce instead of bread with no additional charge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home