This Page

has been moved to new address

Cardio Kickbox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Cardio Kickbox

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cardio Kickbox

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Cardio Kickbox

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cardio Kickbox

I just did 30 minutes of Jillian Michael's Cardio Kickbox. DUDE! I never knew a 30 minute workout could make me so sweaty! Hardcore. (Well for my out of shape body it was!)

Then I did 10 minutes of ab work and 50 extra jumping jacks. I'm on my way to working out 6 hours a week. Slowly, but surely.

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Jillian-Michaels-Cardio-Kickbox/Jillian-Michaels/e/796019766890

Here is the video. It was pretty fun. I wanna get more of her videos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home