This Page

has been moved to new address

India's Tandoori

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: India's Tandoori

This Page

has been moved to new address

India's Tandoori

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: India's Tandoori

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

India's Tandoori

This is a re-creation post since my pictures turned out so horrible! The restaurant is so dark inside, it's hard to photograph anything. But I couldn't just ignore this post. Indian Food is my favorite thing. I would love to serve Indian food at my wedding but it isn't very pretty...take a look.

I love how indian food can be shared. I went to dinner with 8 people and we split 5 dishes so everyone was able to eat a little bit of everything.


Karhai Chicken- tomato-based curry. I enjoy it but it's not my fave.


Saag Paneer. Spinach and blocks of goat cheese. WAY better than it looks dude. India's Tandoori used to make the best saag but unfornately it sucks lately. I don't get it. I pour tikka masala sauce over it to make it better. :)



Garlic naan. Better than garlic bread. Trust me.



Murg/Chicken Biryani. It's with golden raisins, chicken and cashews. Everyone liked this. It was the one thing we all agreed on!

My personal favorite Chicken Tikka Masala. I would eat this everyday if I could. The sauce is so flavorful and spectacular!!
So what do you think? Would you serve this at your wedding?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Thomas Smith said...

To answer the wedding question, I'd say, No. It's hard enough to get even friends my own age to try Indian food, so unless you have an unusually progressive extended family (and since you grew up in Simi Valley I am going to assume that, like me, you don't) the older guests at the wedding are going to be so scared at just the dish's appearance, that they probably won't even try it. But hey, I might be wrong.

These items you listed are all my favorites too.

Chicken Tikka Masala is the shiznittle baaaam snipsnapsack. By far the very best. But I try to only eat half of the order, and save the other half for another day. The cream used in the sauce is calorific.

...Or I just plan Indian food outings for Fridays or Saturdays when I'm more likely to leave my diet at home.

Word.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

Yeah my family would be hesitant about "that yellow curry stuff." Whatever. It's amazing.

It breaks my heart that tikka masala isn't a health food. Trader Joe's makes a healthier version of it but of course it's not nearly as good as India's Tandoori.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 7:37 PM , Blogger MamaCoral said...

I would love Indian food at a wedding, but the majority of people I know would end up not eating because they are scared of it.

mmm Tikka Masala and Naan..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home