This Page

has been moved to new address

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Everybody's working for the weekend

This Page

has been moved to new address

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Everybody's working for the weekend

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I worked today. I hate working on Saturdays sometimes. There's just something about working over the weekends. Luckily I always get Sundays off.

Breakfast was a little odd. I ate this over the course of 5 hours since work was relatively busy.

A z-bar! I cannot say enough about how good these bars are. They are about 150 calories and fill me up for about 3 hours. Today I had Spooky S'mores. I'm pretty sure it's the last of the season which bums me out. I hope they come out with a Christmas flavor!




Pomegranate greek yogurt and a fuji apple.



I'm pretty addicted to Starbucks and today was no different. I succumbed to a tall nonfat latte. It was worth it. And only 100 calories and 10 grams of protein. Not bad!

The rest of today decided it didn't want to be photographed. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Tomorrow will be an excellent post, promise!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home