This Page

has been moved to new address

Coconut Bliss

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Coconut Bliss

This Page

has been moved to new address

Coconut Bliss

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Coconut Bliss

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coconut Bliss

A few weeks ago, I received two coupons from Coconut Bliss ice cream. Ice cream can sometimes bother my stomach so I was really excited to try it out.

Two coupons were sent to me for free from Coconut Bliss. My opinions are my own. I was not compensated for my review.

001

We picked Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge.

008

And Chocolate Peanut Butter.

010

Stats: I was impressed with the 5 grams of protein and the decent sugar content.

011

The flavor was amazing! Andy said he could detect a trace of coconut but I couldn't. (I'm not a coconut fan so that's a good thing for me!)

Cool, creamy and rich! (Note the fat content.) But according to the Coconut Bliss Nutrition Page "While its natural richness creates the creamy texture that people love, the fat in coconut milk is very different from other fats. High in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) identical to those in human breast milk, coconut milk has similar germ fighting and heart-protective properties."

Interesting! I admit I was a little nervous about eating full-fat ice cream but it was so worth it. I preferred the Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge. It reminded me of Rocky Road. I will definitely buy some again as I had no tummy issues. YAY! And surprisingly, Andy and I did not over-indulge in these ice creams. We had a serving each and then put it away. Believe me that's impressive!

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mine is Vanilla bean. I know my friend Janetha would approve! yum!

Here's a list of other Coconut Bliss flavors.

Thanks Coconut Bliss!

Amanda & Andy

P.S. Wish me (Amanda) luck! I am going to attempt to run in the heat. It's hot!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At September 29, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Looks delicious. I'll have to try it. My favorite is peach or anything with chocolate in it.
GOod luck on your run.

 
At September 29, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Bexter said...

You should try the So Delicious coconut milk mini ice cream sandwiches. They are amazing!

 
At September 29, 2010 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Those ice creams looked delicious. I'm a huge ice cream fan so I will be checking out the ice cream aisle at the store this weekend.

As for your run, good luck. I can't wait to hear all about it.

 
At September 29, 2010 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Veggiable said...

I'm a huge Coconut Bliss Ice Cream fan!! Check out my article on them here. http://veggiable.blogspot.com/2010/09/coconut-bliss-ice-cream-vegan.html

 
At September 29, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Kiley @ Coconut Bliss said...

Amanda you got the Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge right on, Larry's vision was rocky road sans marshmallows :)
I'm thrilled you two enjoyed it.
Kiley

 
At September 29, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Hillary said...

Ooh yum! That sounds so good! My husband and I both sometimes feel kinda queasy after eating too much ice cream (and let's face it... anytime we eat ice cream, it ends up being too much!). I might have to give this a try next time!

 
At September 29, 2010 at 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to look for this! I am trying to avoid as much dairy but absolutely could never give up ice cream... it's my favorite food! Hope the run went well; I can't believe the crazy temps you guys are getting. I am very grateful to finally be down around 80!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Heather said...

My most favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter. Oh my gosh, it's indulgent. And probably why I only have it like once a year!

Hope your run went well!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

That chocolate hazelnut flavor sounds amazing! I've never tried Coconut Bliss (I don't even think I've seen it around here), but all their flavors sound really good.

It's hard to beat green mint chip :) It's always been my favorite!

I hope you guys had a good run!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 6:57 AM , Blogger kat said...

Full fat ice cream is always the best tasting so if you can find one that is a little better for you then that's good

 
At October 1, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

amen, sister! that ice cream looks good, i want to try it but i am weary because i have never really loved any nondairy ice creams. maybe one day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home