This Page

has been moved to new address

Weight loss Saturday-a day late!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weight loss Saturday-a day late!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weight loss Saturday-a day late!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weight loss Saturday-a day late!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weight loss Saturday-a day late!

Hey! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes yesterday! I'm officially 27 years old now!

I have a ton of photos and fun to share with you but I felt the need to weigh in via the blog.

I weigh the EXACT same as last Saturday. Even after indulging on my birthday (can you say creme brulee and wine?) I'm honestly shocked that I didn't gain!

Andy and I tried to run today but my body wasn't in the mood. We ended up walking 3 miles. We ran a little bit but not much (less than a mile.) I really need to sign up for a race so I can motivate myself.

We didn't make it to this round of Project Foodbuzz. I am bummed but also relieved! I got to enjoy my birthday and not stress over what to cook!

Hopefully I'll see a loss next week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At October 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous Biz said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry you guys didn't make it either - but after the lengths some of the people I've seen went through - it was kinda nice not to have the pressure and relax this weekend!

If you have time, go over to my friend www.dinneratchristinas.com. - poor thing made her dinner party Thursday night and found out Friday she didn't make it to the next round :(

 
At October 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger h-factor v 2.0 said...

happy belated(and many more)!

 
At October 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Ameena said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda! I hope you are having a great one.

Sorry you didn't make it to the next round but like Biz said, it must have been a ton of work. At least it's one thing off your busy plate!

 
At October 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Bexter said...

It probably wouldn't have been quite as an enjoyable birthday if you were slaving over a stove, stressing about feeding others AND getting a blog up on such a crazy last minute schedule. They are meant for you to pamper yourself :) Happy birthday!

 
At October 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Shit. I'm so sorry, Amanda!!! I was away from my computer all day yesterday, and I didn't realize it was your birthday until now. GAH! I'm a terrible blogger friend.

But better late than never: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

happy belated birthday lovey! you have such a baby face! xoxox

and yay for no gains! i know sometimes we really wanna see a loss but maintaining is difficult! you did it! so yay!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Anonymous Linz said...

Happy Birthday Amanda! Woo hooO! Sounds like you had a great time! Creme Brulee and wine- now that's a great time! :)

 
At October 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Lea @ Healthy Coconut said...

Belated Happy Birthday Amanda :) I hope the day was more special than any other day.

Come run Turkey Trot with me, it's a fun race and offers 10K & 5K, you have 9 weeks to think about it and get yourself ready for it.

 
At October 4, 2010 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Congrats on maintaining and most importantly, ENJOYING yourself!

Hope your birthday was fabulous!

 
At October 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Anonymous purity12lover said...

I’ve read a lot of testimonials about Purity 12. I really thought it was just another weight loss product. But when my sister started using it I was really amazed by the effects of it on her body. It did not only make her lose weight but also made her really sexy, fit and healthy! Because of that I tried using it as well, and it never failed me. http://if1s.com?136

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home