This Page

has been moved to new address

San Diego

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: San Diego

This Page

has been moved to new address

San Diego

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: San Diego

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

San Diego

Andy and I go to San Diego fairly often. At least once a month to visit with family. Last weekend we went to San Diego to see family and friends.

001

We stopped for lunch at Boudin Bakery. I know it's just a turkey avocado sandwich but seriously it's the best sandwich I've EVER had. The multi-grain bread is out of this world. I need to find bread like that.

002

The chips paled in comparison.

003

Andy got chili in a bread bowl and a caesar salad. Boudin is known for their sourdough bread so you know it's super delicious! I stole a bunch. I love carbs. Never gonna give you up...

006

Then we were off to Qualcomm Stadium to see a San Diego State Football game. The San Diego Chargers play here too.

007

The stadium is pretty.

009

I ate these snickerdoodle animal cookies while we waited for the game to start.

010

And a few hours later, I was hungry again.

011

Turkey, avocado and honey mustard sub from Submarina. Yum. Not as good as Boudin though.

012

Andy had some italian meat sub thing. Clever name huh?

014

There was a firework show after the game. People tossed around balloons while they waited for the show to start. (Why do people go nuts for balloons? I'll never understand.)

017

The show was pretty awesome!

022

Fireworks make me happy.

The next day we went to the Stone Brewing Company but that's another story for another time! :)

I have to go pick up my orthotics now. It's been 5-6 weeks! Ouch.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger REBrown said...

That sandwich looks delish!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Ok, so I have family in San Diego too....are we related somehow? LOl
I'll have to try Boudin.

 
At September 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous kalin said...

"Why do people go nuts for balloons? I'll never understand"
i went through a phase (where i may or may not have done some drugs) where i was obsessed with the fact that balloons were weird ("they're just air and rubber guys. and babies can CHOKE on them"). this time overlapped with working at baskin robbins, where one of the most popular designs was frosting balloons (i was also weirded out by frosting "it's just lard and sugar guys. lard and sugar"). the frosting balloons would blow my mind with how weird they were.

...and that was a long story to say yeah, balloons are weird.

 
At September 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Fritos and Foie Gras said...

Why are bread bowls the best thing on the planet? I mean REALLY...the best thing...EVER!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I really like your balloon picture! Not because I'm a person who goes crazy for balloons, it's just a good picture.

 
At September 30, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

What?! I thought Boudin was only a San Francisco thing. Is sourdough good in San Diego too? Ah, the things I ponder.

Glad you had a good time. Fireworks make me smile!

 
At September 30, 2010 at 11:07 PM , Blogger lynn said...

oooh i wanna go to boudin bakery! will be heading to san diego at the end of october...hmmm....

 
At October 1, 2010 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I seriously heart carbs, too!! :)

It looks like such a great time. Glad it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home