This Page

has been moved to new address

Living for the weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Living for the weekend

This Page

has been moved to new address

Living for the weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Living for the weekend

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Living for the weekend

Don't forget to enter my Chobani Champions Giveaway! You have until 8am pacific time tomorrow to enter. I'll announce a winner with my morning post.

001

Meet my new favorite nut butter. Now honestly, I have never been a huge fan of almond butter. I've just always preferred peanut butter but when I saw this at Trader Joe's I just knew I needed to buy it. It is superb.

002

This has been my breakfast Thursday-Sunday. (Only no bananas today!)

Friday night I decided that I needed a margarita. Immediately. So Andy and I went to Yolanda's for dinner and drinks.

003

Salsa bar.

004

Salty, crispy chips. We did a great job limiting our chip intake.

005

I ordered a Rosarita Margarita. It has a splash of cranberry juice in it. YUM!

006

I love that it comes with an extra shot. More tequila = more fun!

007

Andy ordered a cadillac margarita.

008

Obviously he inhaled that beast. I was so excited about my margarita that I forgot to take a picture of the fajitas I ordered! I took over half home and ate them for lunch Saturday.

001

Saturday it was pouring rain so Andy and I went running at our apartment gym. I did 2.5 miles and collapsed on the floor afterwards. Body just wasn't feelin' it.

002

We went to the mall and I bought a HUGE passion iced tea. Unsweetened of course. I love Coffee Bean's iced tea.

003

Then we went to Pf Changs. Andy's mom sent us a gift card for Valentine's Day and last night was a perfect night to use it.

004

MMM mai tai. I was instantly transported back to Maui.

005

Andy ordered a beer.

006

We started with lettuce wraps.

007

Which we totally dominated.

008

Then we shared honey shrimp, dan dan noodles, brown rice and spicy green beans. Everything was tasty, delicious and full of flavor. And we have enough leftovers for 2 meals. I love that about going out to eat. The old me would dominate all of that food but it's so much better to just box up half and have leftovers!

011

And ended that mass domination with a carrot cake shot glass. Delish!

Do you bring home leftovers when you go out to eat?

Andy and I are off to the gym again! I'm not going to run. My knee is bugging me way too much. I'm hoping to do some weight training.

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At February 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jealous of your extra shot margarita!

places that serve things in giant portions that keep well (like pasta, and curry) i totally make sure leave enough for a second meal.

things that don't keep well god clearly wants me to eat all of. i don't go against the will of god.

 
At February 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I love Puffy Heart PF Chang's. Not only do they have great tasting food...Many of my favorite dishes are gluten free.

Good luck at they gym! I hope your knee is feeling better.

 
At February 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Emily K McGreevy said...

you love leftovers? you're becoming dad.

 
At February 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

I knew that was PF Changs as soon as I saw the sauces! Love those!! And I always get the veggie lettuce wraps. Andrew and I love going there since they have lots of GF options. I've always wanted to try those dessert shooters. I love leftovers!! :)

 
At February 28, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

LOL Emily! I am not becoming dad!

 
At February 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I am a leftover fiend :) especially cold pizza!!

 
At February 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

oh my goodness! 2 of my favorite restaurants...Yolandas and PF Changs. Are you a member of the PF Changs club? If you join online they'll send you a card and you get 10 percent off every time you go. My favorite is the garlic noodles. so yummy! We should do a blogger meet up there some time.

 
At February 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm i adore chips and salsa! that looks sooo great!

 
At February 28, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] said...

I've had the Flax PB, but now I want to try to the AB. Although, flax doesn't really do anything whole, I like the added crunch 'n' crackle!

 
At March 1, 2010 at 4:58 AM , Anonymous Sarah (Running To Slow Things Down) said...

Mmm...I'm going to have to check out that almond butter. Sounds wonderful! :D

Sometimes I'll bring home leftovers, and other times I just split an entree or eat the whole thing depending on how hungry I am. I love having lunch all ready for the next day via leftovers though! :D

 
At March 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

They just opened a PF Chang's close to where I work. I need to go! The food looks delicious!

I MISS MARGARITAS!

 
At March 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love honey shrimp. I am jealous. Make me dinner sometime this week?

PS-Emily's comment for the win

 
At March 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I love PF Chang's too! I definitely always have leftovers, which is a good thing since you have to pay so much more for food when you go out to eat :)

I would not have been able to control myself with those tortilla chips, it's a big weakness of mine!

 
At March 2, 2010 at 5:48 PM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

I just bought that Almond with flax seed butter!! And I will say, it is pretty darn good.

I ALWAYS bring home restaurant leftovers!

 
At March 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to go to PF changs for awhile now they have this couple deal for $40 dollars I really want to do.

Is this what yall did?
I love leftovers because the next day they are so much better

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home