This Page

has been moved to new address

Pork- The other white meat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pork- The other white meat

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pork- The other white meat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pork- The other white meat

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pork- The other white meat


Well here it goes my first time cooking (or eating) pork loin.

I purchased an already marinaded pork loin from Trader Joe's and seared it in a pan with a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil.


After awhile it began to develop a caramelized crust. So I knew I was ready.



I popped it in the oven for 25 minutes and then sliced it. Here's my portion with some stuffing.




I cannot even begin to explain how tasty this was!






MMM. Never knew that I'd like pork...I'm not a huge meat-eater but this was pretty lean and flavorful so I liked it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Nate @ House of Annie said...

What was in the marinade? I like pork tenderloin but sometimes the premarinated stuff is too salty for me.

Thanks for adding us as a friend on Foodbuzz. We welcome you to come visit our site!

 
At December 12, 2008 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

It was garlic, white vinegar and white pepper. So not salty at all.

I will visit your site now :) Thanks for commenting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home