This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheesecake

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Cheesecake

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheesecake

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Cheesecake

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cheesecake


I never shared my recipe for chocolate chip cheesecake! I made this on Thanksgiving!

Ingredients
1 tub coolwhip (I used the lower fat version but not the fat free)
2 8oz packages of cream cheese
1 small fistful of chocolate chips
1/4 cup sugar (You might want to use 1/2 cup to make it sweeter. I was okay with 1/4)
oreo cookie crust (I bought a premade one. So sue me!)

Mix first 4 ingredients together. Put filling into pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours. Viola. It should be semi-firm. Not as firm as regular cheesecake, more like a thick pudding.


It is lower in fat than regular cheesecake and tastes fantastic!!!! Andy said it tasted better than the Cheesecake Factory Brand Cheesecake my sister brought over. I agree. Maybe I'm biased.

Now if only I could find a way to make this without cool whip. cool whip is a mystery food and I'm really not down with that. Any ideas?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

tasty -I like cheescake

 
At December 6, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

me too. I need to make it more often!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home